What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Noise

Coach

hindy111

Post Whore
I didn't watch it but if they are saying "weed makes you tired / helps you sleep", it is hardly groundbreaking.

The treatments is capsules and they remove the ingredients so you do not get stoned and making available to general public down the track.

Noise

Coach
The treatments is capsules and they remove the ingredients so you do not get stoned and making available to general public down the track.
Yea, that's what happens with most (reputable) medicinal cannabis...they remove the THC (I think).

Leaguenutter

Juniors
Marijuana is natural. Why can't the rest if the population realise it's not a drug? Alcohol & Tobacco causes more deaths per year world wide.
Well, none of that means it's not a drug. It is a drug under pretty much any definition I can think of. Tobacco is just as 'natural'. Doesn't mean that it should be illegal to use grass, of course. If you're writing the law from scratch, it's a no brainer....they should never have made it (or almost any narcotcs) illegal. But once you do it, it's not so simple to reverse it in a hurry.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Marijuana is natural. Why can't the rest if the population realise it's not a drug? Alcohol & Tobacco causes more deaths per year world wide.
Since when have drugs been exclusively man made? Epically dumb statement. Give yourself at least a dozen uppercuts to the scone region.

Leaguenutter

Juniors
Since when have drugs been exclusively man made? Epically dumb statement. Give yourself at least a dozen uppercuts to the scone region.
That is quite possibly the stupidest response I've ever read on any internet forum. Give yourself double the uppercuts to your own scone dumb dumb.

hindy111

Post Whore
It's not the deaths, it's the fact it makes you a useless lazy deadshit.

Large amounts yes. It's the same as people who drink a 6 pack a night. Not good. But a beer with dinner is not harmfull in anyway.

Many of the next generation have decided they prefer a soft life rather then being stuck in the day to day daily grind that our generation has slogged away and been trapped in. Although financial security may be harder to obtain they value health and well being more. A stress free life where you enjoy every moment.

Times are changing.

Latest posts