What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Ok so what does an ideal social media platform look like in your view ? You are obviously inferring that the previous owners moderation model was leaning to the left and I am not disagreeing with that and never have. Should there be zero moderation in twitter whatsoever? Can anyone join and be free to post unfiltered and consequences free ? Where do you draw the line, if at all ?
It sure as shit doesn't look anything like what Twitter used to. Massively pro left, in collaboration with intelligence agencies that have no business playing politics either, covering up and lying about a story that could have proved crucial at that stage of the election and led to a different winner. And now that the truth is coming up all the people on your side have got their knickers in a knot and are trying to downplay it. Not going to work.

Gronk

Staff member
More on the FBI meeting with tech giants weekly and seeding the idea that the laptop stuff that was about to break was hacked materials.

I’m sorry but that entire interview was gibber and smear. What does it establish exactly? Ultimately if the New York Post has evidence beyond Hunter’s pee pee pics, then why don’t they just publish it ? All they are doing are repeating talking points like deep state, corruption, etc. why don’t they put some meat on the bone ? Tell me this at least.

Gronk

Staff member
It sure as shit doesn't look anything like what Twitter used to. Massively pro left, in collaboration with intelligence agencies that have no business playing politics either, covering up and lying about a story that could have proved crucial at that stage of the election and led to a different winner. And now that the truth is coming up all the people on your side have got their knickers in a knot and are trying to downplay it. Not going to work.
Ok so you did that thing where you answer an entirely different question again.

I’m sorry but that entire interview was gibber and smear. What does it establish exactly? Ultimately if the New York Post has evidence beyond Hunter’s pee pee pics, then why don’t they just publish it ? All they are doing are repeating talking points like deep state, corruption, etc. why don’t they put some meat on the bone ? Tell me this at least.
Ah yes, the FBI meeting with tech giants in order to help the left is just gibber. 🤣

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Ok so what does an ideal social media platform look like in your view ? You are obviously inferring that the previous owners moderation model was leaning to the left and I am not disagreeing with that and never have. Should there be zero moderation in twitter whatsoever? Can anyone join and be free to post unfiltered and consequences free ? Where do you draw the line, if at all ?
It depends what it says. If I agree with it, fine. If not then it must be moderated.

Gronk

Staff member
Ah yes, the FBI meeting with tech giants in order to help the left is just gibber. 🤣
I think you are painting a false picture of FBI meddling re the data leak from the laptop, however that’s not the case, is it ? It was really about bots and misinformation which started way before the laptop.

I think you are painting a false picture of FBI meddling re the data leak from the laptop, however that’s not the case, is it ? It was really about bots and misinformation which started way before the laptop.

Um no. They knew about the laptop and that it was genuine but tried to give a different impression and it worked. And what you posted only confirms some of that. Maybe take a break and come back fresh.

Gronk

Staff member
So here is a very detailed article about the backgroud of the laptop repair saga and the analysis of the reliability of the data. After the real laptop was handed over to the FBI, the multiple copies kept by the Mac repairer have been handled so poorly that they have become tainted with nefarious files created after 2019.

If merkins could be bothered, they should read it from cover to cover.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
What's your favourite ice cream flavour @Twizzle ? And why can't I say what Hunter Biden allegedly did?

When the answer is so bloody obvious, I generally don't waste my time responding, but if you are seriously asking me because you don't understand, then if we allowed you to post unsoured allegations/speculation of that nature that slander someone then you and LU would be subject to defamation and libel.

And don't waste your time responding or arguing.

Gronk

Staff member
Um no. They knew about the laptop and that it was genuine but tried to give a different impression and it worked. And what you posted only confirms some of that. Maybe take a break and come back fresh.
What you say makes no sense in context. What the FBI were warning is that the files on the laptop differed from the files in the possession of Rudi Guilianni and they shoukd be cautious about what they allow on their platforms. Ultimately the “suppression” decision was for Facebook and Twitter. They probably erred on the side of caution after the 2016 election misinformation dump which harmed their business reputation.

Bandwagon

Staff member
So far the only specific files the Twitter Files have documented as having been requested for deletion by the Biden campaign are Hunters dick pics.

So yeah, this is the big one, the Biden campaign colluded with Twitter to deny the 1st amendment rights of a bunch of rightards to share and disseminate Hunters dick pics. Obviously this is very upsetting as every merkin has the right to look at Hunter's massive schlong.

Ignoring of course that the first amendment specifically protects the people from the government of the day making laws or acting in a manner that restricts the peoples right to freedom of speech, and that at that time, Trump was the the president, not Biden.

What you say makes no sense in context. What the FBI were warning is that the files on the laptop differed from the files in the possession of Rudi Guilianni and they shoukd be cautious about what they allow on their platforms. Ultimately the “suppression” decision was for Facebook and Twitter. They probably erred on the side of caution after the 2016 election misinformation dump which harmed their business reputation.
You really think those claims are going to hold up now?

So far the only specific files the Twitter Files have documented as having been requested for deletion by the Biden campaign are Hunters dick pics.

So yeah, this is the big one, the Biden campaign colluded with Twitter to deny the 1st amendment rights of a bunch of rightards to share and disseminate Hunters dick pics. Obviously this is very upsetting as every merkin has the right to look at Hunter's massive schlong.

Ignoring of course that the first amendment specifically protects the people from the government of the day making laws or acting in a manner that restricts the peoples right to freedom of speech, and that at that time, Trump was the the president, not Biden.
Haha yeah it's all about protecting the dick pics.

Mate, it is what it is.

At this point in time, that is literally the only posts the "twitter files" have specifically pointed out as being requested to be taken down

This is fact yes or no?
Requested by the DNC you mean? Perhaps, but it certainly isn't the only censorship that was done in favour of the left. So I don't know why you'd want to reduce the scope to that unless you want to minimise the whole story.

Gronk

Staff member
I demand to see it!
I actually had a link yesterday to the whole data dump, but lost it. Can confirm however that the was an mpg of a middle aged man kneeling on his bed playing with his his semi erect pee pee. Oddly, his face and pee pee were pixelated.

I can dive into my history and post the dropbox link here, but a wild guess is that it is outside posting guidelines.

Latest posts