What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

King-Gutho94

Coach
My Review of Adelaide - Its certainly quiet not many pubs in the main street.

Reminds me a bit of Christchurch where there isn't a lot of high rises and the CBD is pretty condensed with the tram that goes around it.

There were some nice bars down at Glenelg on Saturday where we convinced them to put the league on in the TV in the corner

Would go back there for the Cricket one day i reckon - Adelaide Oval is a great ground and potentially go back later on and do a full on winery tour when i am bit older.

2 hour flight is pretty easy to deal with i thought it was longer then that.

Weather was warmer then Sydney which was surprising.

Ill give it a 7/10

I think if i was in my 40s with a missus for a weekend away it would be great weekend away.

hindy111

Post Whore

Reminds me a bit of Christchurch where there isn't a lot of high rises and the CBD is pretty condensed with the tram that goes around it.

There were some nice bars down at Glenelg on Saturday where we convinced them to put the league on in the TV in the corner

Would go back there for the Cricket one day i reckon - Adelaide Oval is a great ground and potentially go back later on and do a full on winery tour when i am bit older.

Ill give it a 7/10

I think if i was in my 40s with a missus for a weekend away it would be great weekend away.

What would you do if you where in your 40s with a misses? I want all the details.

Chipmunk

Coach
Anyway after all the giggles, this is Holly Sonders the golf commentator

images
Hopefully she doesn't ever interview Dylbags.

Eelogical

Referee

Ill give it a 7/10

Adelaide is full of descendants of free settlers, not convicts and Glenelg is akin to The Entrance with a pier. Rundle Mall was a borefest for the likes of myself. The Adelaide hills and Barossa Valley are far better value to spend time in even allowing for the fact that Hahndorf is a full on tourist town.

parra pete

Referee
A woman goes into Discount Fishing Supplies to buy a rod and reel for her grandson's birthday..
She doesn't know which one to get, so she just picks one and goes over to the counter.
The salesman is standing there, wearing dark shades.
She says, "Excuse me. Can you tell me anything about this rod and reel?"
He says, "Madam, I'm completely blind; but if you'll drop it on the counter,
I can tell you everything you need to know about it from the sound it makes."
She doesn't believe him but drops it on the counter anyway.
He says, "That's a six-foot Shakespeare graphite rod with a Zebco 404 reel and 10-lb...Test line. It's a good all around combination, and it's actually on sale this week for $44."
She says, "That's amazing that you can tell all that, just by the sound of it dropping on the counter. I'll take it!"
As she opens her purse, her credit card drops on the floor.
"Oh, that sounds like a Visa card," he says.
As the lady bends down to pick up the card, she accidentally farts..
At first she's really embarrassed, but then realises there is no way
the blind salesman would tell exactly who had farted.
The man rings up the sale and says, "That'll be $58.50 please."
The woman is totally confused by this and asks,
"Didn't you tell me it was on sale for $44. How did you get $58.50?"
"The Duck Caller is $11, and the Fish Bait is $3.50

hindy111

Post Whore
Maybe that’s why Drown’s lawyer argued it down to one charge? He might’ve had consent for the other four occasions.

It seems odd that it all happened in 1 minute and 5 touches.
When you dance are you allowed to grab someone by the waiste? My dancing days are done but that's how I recall dance floors. People would dance and guys would move closer. If girls where not keen they'd turn there heads. If keen they'd move closer and then you slowly escalate from there.

I for some reason assumed perhaps it was at this stage and that's when he pushed his luck a bit to far. But hey if he just randomly has groped someone which is also possible then it is creepie and he probably deserves a ban of some sort.

strider

Post Whore
It seems odd that it all happened in 1 minute and 5 touches.
When you dance are you allowed to grab someone by the waiste? My dancing days are done but that's how I recall dance floors. People would dance and guys would move closer. If girls where not keen they'd turn there heads. If keen they'd move closer and then you slowly escalate from there.

I for some reason assumed perhaps it was at this stage and that's when he pushed his luck a bit to far. But hey if he just randomly has groped someone which is also possible then it is creepie and he probably deserves a ban of some sort.
You reckon it was a frontal grab or from behind? .... frontal would be a bit awkward

Latest posts