What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmancraigy

Coach

No wonder Shorten looked so angry.

I do wonder if Turnbull will make a difference for the Libs. He has already failed as a leader, seems they want him for the same reason labour returned to Rudd. But will it work?

I wonder if Julie Bishop or Scott Morrison are the future leader? Julie Bishop could yet be the first woman elected as PM (jules lost the vote but won the back scratching contest with the independents)

Eelogical

Referee
Federal politics bemuses me these days. The back-stabbing has reached new heights to the point of being clinical. The blood still flows but it's now more of a controlled bleed. I don't think PM Turnbull will have enough time to win the hearts of the general populous before the next election, but then again he is up against an idiot who does little to excite most people as a leader IMO. Since this is politics it's highly possible Labor will do the same and back-stab themselves a new leader too.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Shorten is ridiculously unpopular, surely they can see this and should act on it.

But... You're their leader...?

Troll on good fellow, your random arguments amuse me.

Do you think your febrile comments worry me? I stopped worrying about uneducated, ignorant keyboardists a long time ago.

You forgot to mention good looking.

Suity

I'm a humble man, Suity.

Shorten is ridiculously unpopular, surely they can see this and should act on it.

He's dead. He'll be gone by the end of the year.

But who replaces him?

I'm not sure Albo has two terms in him so I don't think it will be him, no matter how many people want him to do it.

If that's the case then Labor are left with Bowen and Plibersek. Out of those two, I'd choose Bowen.

Avenger

Immortal
Thought John Howard summed up why the Liberal party did what they had to do very well. He is all class and the greatest PM we have ever had. I give Hawke the silver medal and Keating the bronze for his wit and making me laugh.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
HJ is pretty spot on in his analysis. Sad indictment on our society at the moment but not surprising unfortunately.

Delboy

First Grade
Heard Amanda Vanstone this morning, basically stated that Tony was told by John Howard that he had to replace both Hockey and Credlin 6 months ago and become his own man, and not talk in slogans

Looks like he was loyal a fault, I am no Turnbull fan ( too lefty for me) but if he does what I was told in USA sales 101, you do 3 important things for your clients

1. Educate
2. Educate
3. Educate

We all win

Then the morons that are Shorten and Plibasek will not be able to damage the country with economic mismanagement, and the country won't be beholsen to left wing Union demigods

Gronk

Staff member
Andrew Leigh beats most of the daylight. And one day will beat Bowen.

Agree however his inexperience makes him come across a little too robotic or rehearsed.

Would like to see him get a broader role in the media and question time to give him some more experience.

I was too goods at being it. I needed things what makes my brain be challenged and stuff. Book learnings and mind thinkings had already been winned for me so I went and moved to other stuff what would make me be challenge.

Bigfella

Coach
Heard Amanda Vanstone this morning, basically stated that Tony was told by John Howard that he had to replace both Hockey and Credlin 6 months ago and become his own man, and not talk in slogans

Looks like he was loyal a fault, I am no Turnbull fan ( too lefty for me) but if he does what I was told in USA sales 101, you do 3 important things for your clients

1. Educate
2. Educate
3. Educate

We all win

Then the morons that are Shorten and Plibasek will not be able to damage the country with economic mismanagement, and the country won't be beholsen to left wing Union demigods

I wish you were prime minister.

Status
Not open for further replies.