What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy related discussion

murraymob

First Grade
Well nathen has a large tattoo of a panther to celebrate winning.Ivan is considering getting one
I would love to see him get a tattoo of him leaning out the door of a bus with Silverdale running behind calling out I love you Ivan

ACTPanthers

Bench
One of the kids (Master 7) has tested positive, but is completely fine.

Then there's me, who has tested negative (twice) but has felt like shit for days...

#GoodTimes

DinkyDi

Juniors

Then there's me, who has tested negative (twice) but has felt like shit for days...

#GoodTimes
Speaking from experience, COVID is horrid. I hope that you, and Master 7, are vaccinated? I also hope that you feel better soon.

DinkyDi

Juniors
51 and I have preexisting ailments. I've had two younger relatives who acquired COVID, their ages were two, and three. The two year old was extremely ill.

#GoodTimes
Meanwhile in England;

My 9 year olds class has about 50% out with COVID at the moment, while the year 2 class has a similar amount. Very few of them have symptoms, but one of them gets it, they all test and then find out they are positive.

So the positive ones stay home for a week and the others stick a cotton bud up their noses every day and then toddle off to school. In a few weeks time you won’t even need to isolate if you catch it.

Meanwhile in England;

My 9 year olds class has about 50% out with COVID at the moment, while the year 2 class has a similar amount. Very few of them have symptoms, but one of them gets it, they all test and then find out they are positive.

So the positive ones stay home for a week and the others stick a cotton bud up their noses every day and then toddle off to school. In a few weeks time you won’t even need to isolate if you catch it.
Oh, and siblings of kids who are positive are also expected to come to school.

Kilkenny

Coach
Oh, and siblings of kids who are positive are also expected to come to school.
If there is any positive to come out of the omicron strain it has boosted natural immunity not only here but across the world which could be a good thing to counteract future mutations.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
The 20,000 trucks started arriving at parliament house today to stop the mandate.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-27-10-18-46-550_cn.wps.moffice_eng.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-27-10-18-46-550_cn.wps.moffice_eng.jpg
    349.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20220127_130501.jpg
    IMG_20220127_130501.jpg
    719 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20220127_130439.jpg
    IMG_20220127_130439.jpg
    549.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20220127_130517.jpg
    IMG_20220127_130517.jpg