What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Penrith games

Girds89

Bench
Nah pissweak to use it. You were a bit of a dick but I was a close second. No hard feeling at all

I was upset and calling people losers on here just isnt on.

For both our sakes i hope we can at least get it done next week.

I cant see us beating melbs but to go out in straight sets would be a huge huge failure.

Smug Panther

First Grade

I cant see us beating melbs but to go out in straight sets would be a huge huge failure.
Me asking you to back it up in person is just as cringe haha

Our best CAN beat Melbourne but we haven't seen that pre origin

DinkyDi

Juniors
I think you'll beat the eels but it won't be without a lot of pain..they're pumped on bogan juice and will have plan A as bashing the crap out of you and they'll keep it up for the 80 while there's any possibility of a win...if you come out of next week unscathed you'll be very lucky...the last few days Dad hasn't done Nathan any favours for next week and he won't get another penalty like that one yesterday.... Panthers by 1
Are you aware that Bennett actually started this crap? Clearly not.

WestyLife

First Grade
Nah pissweak to use it. You were a bit of a dick but I was a close second. No hard feeling at all

Nah it keeps things on topic. I've got the tigers trolls on ignore to just see the football talk.

For the game having Edwards and Leota back will be big. I said weeks ago we'd need Edwards this year at least if we want to win the comp.

WestyLife

First Grade

I only had you on ignore last night. Figured you would be sweet this morning.

WestyLife

First Grade
He wasn't great and the month off showed but he had a go and if the pack did its job he'd have done better.

We can only play Staines if the pack rips in, he's there to ice the cake not make it

Yeah losing the middle made everyone worse. Critta could barely run towards the end due to fatigue for example.

TheRiff

Juniors
Staines ran for 6m less than our starting props combined and outran most of the forwards. The pack was horrible excluding Yeo.

Kikau had decent numbers, The rest not so. We need TPJ on the edge, imagine being a half Kikau running at you one side with TPJ the other.

The_Frog

First Grade
I think this is a similar situation to Cleary’s a few weeks ago. I think Verrills showed less care than Nathan, but ultimately there was no force as he was standing his ground. I think a penalty is sufficient.
Nathan's shoulder did not contact the opponent's head.

The_Frog

First Grade
Pick the right side and we win, Only Ivan could think a starting pack containing Eisenhuth, Capewell and Martin could win a semi. Another positive is one coach worse than Ivan is Arthur
Capewell's form has plummeted since he signed with the Broncos. Martin isn't much better. These are the blokes we need to lift. Huth is just what he is.