What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Penrith games

murraymob

First Grade
Souths v storm
Storm 22 bunnies 0
It is only round 1 but the storm look sensational any time they go wide.The bunnies will improve as the year goes on but boy the would not have expected this

panthersam

Juniors
Unbelievable by the Storm so far, if this type of performance continues we could be in for back to back grand finals!

Edit: I mean Panthers vs Storm grand finals, different result this time around :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

murraymob

First Grade
Bunnies in storm 22 bunnies 6 .The bunnies left side attack when they shift it fast look good
The dropped ball is killing the bunnies

betcats

Referee
10 errors in that half and if we count the bad defensive reads as errors then it’s probably 15.

murraymob

First Grade
Half time storm 22 bunnies 6
Storm as usual very few mistakes
Bunnies handling terrible it’s only round 1

murraymob

First Grade
Reynolds trying for a extension on his contract for 3 years .Well he is not helping himself get that 3 years some bad reads in defence

betcats

Referee
The replay when Kenny Bromwich busts through, he runs from 20m away and still no one touches him

betcats

Referee
I can’t get past the fact that benji is on the field. I guess the weekly stories of him praising Wayne has paid off.

murraymob

First Grade
Bunnies in
Storm 22 bunnies 12
They keep going to there left side it is impressive but will it be enough .
10 point is not much in today’s footy

murraymob

First Grade
Bunnies in storm 24 bunnies 18
Game on .But what a mistake by Ilan he just let go off the ball new rules mean a change over

murraymob

First Grade
Full time storm 26 bunnies 18
Both sides did well for round 1
Mansour 2 bad mistakes be interesting to see how he goes after a few more fames