What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Pre Ordered

Freak

Juniors
Can anyone tell me where the best place will be, or the best chance of getting this game from a retailer that DOES NOT PRE ORDERED!

Yes I can hear you laughing already!! :cry:

Would love to know how much stock is going out to the big retailers and who is most likely to carry the most quantities of this game.

I wonder if there will be a limit to the amount of games you can purchase at any one time??

Can anyone help with these queries???

Jono Russell

Bench
i think your best hope would be a retail store such as kmart or target or big W as all the big name game stores such as EB,Games man and Games Wizards will be pre orded out for shore.

i would go to one of these stores early in the morning as soon as they open on friday and you might get lucky.

Ausguy

Coach
freak, i work for big w and the store i work in is reciving the following qty's
xbox 25
ps2 50
pc 10

these are more likely to be on show saturday not friday as we recieve a lot of stock especially new releases on the day of release however they are not filled on show until night time!!!

ps they are also in our brochure starting on saturday another reason we would keep them off show until saturday

Freak

Juniors
Your a champion Ausguy!! :D

BIG W was my preferred choice, but if they were only getting in a dozen or so initially I wasn't going to waste my time.

I have also sussed out my local BIG W and they have informed me that the stock has already arrived but obviously are not able to release yet!!!

Ausguy

Coach
freak check your PM's, be careful guys if you are planning on buying from big w, i work in a store in the top 10 ranked store sin the country, therefore they recieve more than bottom ranked stores, so the allocations we are getting would be as high as we could get, example a western australian store might only recive xbox 6, ps2 12, pc 4, seems silly u might think but there is a lot of money involved

biffo

Juniors
At the kmart i work at there is no pre-orders at all (except for mine)... and as any stock which has been pre-ordered comes in, we allow people to have it.

I have no clue as to what quantity is coming in though.

Agent Mulder

Bench
I didn't pre order and i still reckon i'll get a copy before December is out but if i don't...Well it doesn't really bother me as i can wait and its 100 bucks i'll be saving for a bit.

Anyway you're best chance is Target,Big W or K-Mart...Think about it really if you wanna go folk out that much on a game...you should get it.

I mean really...Not everyone can afford to throw around 100 dollars on a game....just like that.

legend

Coach
Umm, we have the game right here at Leagueunlimited available, in stock so you can order from us and we'll give you free delivery.

Nothing could be easier. :D

MEE

Juniors
legend said:
Umm, we have the game right here at Leagueunlimited available, in stock so you can order from us and we'll give you free delivery.

Nothing could be easier. :D
What day will they be delivered?

legend

Coach
If you order now the game will be delivered by Friday if you are in a metro area but you are cutting it pretty fine.

MEE

Juniors
legend said:
If you order now the game will be delivered by Friday if you are in a metro area but you are cutting it pretty fine.
What if I order tonight?

Latest posts