What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

North Queensland Cowboys vs Sydney Roosters *Live Updates*

Tommy Smith

Referee
Balmain_Boy said:
As a point of intererst, in the final minute when the cowboys packed the scrum quickly, there was a back who slotted into the 2nd row. When Hayne called time off, the back returned to the backline and Justin Smith went back into the 2nd row. Is that allowed? It shouldn't be imo. You should have to feed the scrum with the blokes who packed to stop the clock. Defeats the purpose of the rule otherwise; how can the Cowboys have been ready to pack the scrum if they changed its composition.

Anyway, disgraceful penalty count against the Roosters. Terrible performance by Hayne.
Spot on, mate. He was a disgrace. I believe the penalty cost was something like 11-3. Pathetically one-sided.

Nearly cost us the win. Hayne always has been the worst ref in the game...along with Clarke.

grungle

Juniors
John Doyle made a real impact when he came on. Hope he can stay injury free and get match fitness.

BuffaloRules

Coach
The same people here in the FOF brigade are the ones that were crying the loudest when apparently he was "robbed" of the Dally M medal in 2004... ( Hello Melon.....)

Bernster

Juniors
I think the Cowboys spent too long perving on those cheerho's...They have to get some real clothes on...Not what is sold in Supre

Cletus

First Grade
Did Firman make 20 errors? The Cowboys stank tonight and I wouldn't blame one player.

MEATWAD

Juniors
Agent Mulder said:
F*cken Roosters.

Agent Mulder, You're just jealous because you know we've got the Roswell evidence stored in plain site of everyone in Easts Leagues' Moments Bistro, but you can't just convince anyone of that face.

Ooops. Black Ops are now despatched to your house.

Brycey

Juniors
aussies1st said:
How things have changed in 2 weeks. We no longer have certainties for the GF.
We never did. Just media beat up and hype, they will have you believe any team capable of winning 2 games in a row is GF certainties!

melon....

Coach
avsterooster said:
thats what changes seasons
It didnt last year. He had one good game against teh Dogs...and thats it.

The prick has to back it up and his post match commebnts have just plaved enormous pressure on this choker to deliver again next week.

The FoFF will have it sday and league will be happier for it.

Brycey

Juniors
Melon I would never put personal vendettas against players before the well being of the team.

I've bagged Finch from time to time, but if he can win us games than I don't care. Whatever it takes for me to get another framed signed premiership plaque on my wall I'll be happy.

CowMan

Juniors
Bernster said:
Can I join?

surly can maken a Banner for the sig tomro
lol f**ken firman i Tyed to pay he bouncer @ our local club "the bank" to make Firman line up but he said he cant because thye sponsor the cowboys but he said if thye didnt he would lol

FoFF

CowMan

Juniors
yeah same it was totally dead we just sat out the front of the Bank bagen all the footy guys(well just firman he was the only 1 we saw) and i also shared a taxi with brady payne he was tryen to pick up 2 american chicks that did a Runer from the taxi well thye paid $1.10 and then ran and brady had to pay 15 and me 20 lol f**ken americans

Latest posts