What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

North Queensland Cowboys vs Sydney Roosters *Live Updates*

m0j0

Bench
Cowboys2006 said:
yeah same it was totally dead we just sat out the front of the Bank bangen all the footy guys

You guys were out the front of the bank banging all the footy guys? Is this the Brokeback Mountain Cowboys by any chance? Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Tigertread

Juniors
Cowboys2006 said:
DROP

Firman
Sweeny

Bring Brady Payne and Brenton Bowen and Bluey back
You have no f**king idea if you think Brady Payne should be in the Cowboys side.
And why drop Firman? For everyone else mistakes. And who's should be dropped for Bluey? Smith, O'Donnell, 2 of the best Cowboys forwards last night.

CowMan

Juniors
Tigertread said:
You have no f**king idea if you think Brady Payne should be in the Cowboys side.
And why drop Firman? For everyone else mistakes. And who's should be dropped for Bluey? Smith, O'Donnell, 2 of the best Cowboys forwards last night.

i sorry i though the dude that set up bb's try/got a few got breaks from dummy half was Brady payne But i found out it wasnt when i got a taxi home with him iam sorry Brady Payne Cowboys 2007/8?

Sorry

CowMan

Juniors
m0j0 said:
You guys were out the front of the bank banging all the footy guys? Is this the Brokeback Mountain Cowboys by any chance? Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Sorry Bagen AKA Dissing well it was just firman he was the only 1 we really saw..... we where eating Pizza.........

Tigertread

Juniors
Cowboys2006 said:
i sorry i though the dude that set up bb's try/got a few got breaks from dummy half was Brady payne But i found out it wasnt when i got a taxi home with him iam sorry Brady Payne Cowboys 2007/8?

Sorry
That was Scott Smith a hooker the Cowboys signed from Souths Logan, and Brady is away with the NQ under 19 team.

Kid

Juniors
What a scrappy game. i thought both sides were poor. The Roosters wanted it more and showed more desire.

Last year almost every team had a 5 match losing streak....could this be the beginning of the Cowboys streak for this year?

Cletus

First Grade
It was a scrappy game. I was shocked when I read the paper and they said the Roosters were good and their halves had clicked. They made almost as many errors as the Cows and Braith kept kicking fullback seeking missiles.

CowMan

Juniors
Tigertread said:
That was Scott Smith a hooker the Cowboys signed from Souths Logan, and Brady is away with the NQ under 19 team.

yeha i just read that i wonder how he got to townsville so Quick he was 18th man for the Guns.....and he had Brady Payne's ID

Tigertread

Juniors
Cowboys2006 said:
yeha i just read that i wonder how he got to townsville so Quick he was 18th man for the Guns.....and he had Brady Payne's ID
Well Smith was named in the side as #14 on Tuesday and Brady was always going to Toowoomba for the Qld Championships.

Azkatro

First Grade
It was one of those games. I'm not overly disappointed, clearly there was something up with the conditions that was contributing to both sides playing so poorly. The Roosters got up and good luck to them, we'll have to pick up from that and improve our completion rate for starters!

Latest posts