What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

North Shore people

Alan Shore

First Grade
I'll be staying in the Chatswood area from this Friday until after the Grand Final.

Is there a Ticketek somewhere in the commercial shopping zone where I can queue for GF tickets on the Monday?

Also would like recommendations for a quiet obscure Ticketek where no queue is required so I can just turn up at opening time and grab tickets.

Cheers Manly fans.

supersoniceagle

Juniors
I live in Chatswood and the only ticketek outlet I know of is in Westfield at a newsagent. I think it's on level 1 (just above Target)

girvie

Staff member
Anyone who lives on the North Shore and supports Manly should be deported back to the Northern Beaches. Or just shoot them.

MrSharky

Juniors
Who are they supposed to support? (Your team is in PL... :roll: )

North Sydney Bears :lol:

icon6.gif

girvie

Staff member
Someone on the North Shore supporting Manly is like someone from the Shire supporting the Dragons. Its wrong.

chileman

Coach
girvie said:
Someone on the North Shore supporting Manly is like someone from the Shire supporting the Dragons. Its wrong.
:lol: My dad!

Mind you I grew up and lived in the Shire for 22 years as a Manly supporter....copped some floggings in Heathcote primary school for supporting Manly in the 70's....copped bruises but had 2 premierships the Sharkies didn't get :D

t-ba

Post Whore
There's plenty of Manly fans in the North Shore...

Born at the RNS, Lived within the Boundaries of Willoughby Council my entire life... supported Manly for as long as I can remember. Though I do have a very soft spot for the Bears!

manly god

Juniors
my friend went for the bears and then went for manly when they died. still follows thier PL side though, pity they're not that crash hot.

Knightmare

Coach
girvie said:

No, someone living on the North Shore supporting the Sea Eagles is wrong. Someone living in the Sutho Shire supporting the Dragons is educated.

Latest posts