What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

North Sydney Bears - Important Upcoming Meeting

Big-Steve

Juniors
Some one has not checked their facts. I can only imagine the story got the list from somewhere. There's no way it came from Norths.

Maybe it's a hit list from Manly and it's not being fully achieved.

At any rate wouldn’t Manly be better off spending it's resources on it's own juniors. Noel Cleal failed to woo the best of the Berowra players and Manly attracted less to their trials than Norths. I've also just had news that more players have contacted Norths so much so that they are considering holding more trials.

If that does not tell you that Norths are doing something right and possibly Manly aren’t I don't know what would.

Sir Clifford GC

Juniors
hey steve
i wanna know, if this is about the bears fight to survive and nothing to do with manly why do you people keep showing off that silly banner bears forever eagles never?????????

Its got nothing to do with manly

Sir Clifford GC

Juniors
Willow said:
Cliffy GC said:
lol
Hasn't stop you commenting on it at every opportunity.

I'd say Manly would be affected if Norths got back up into first grade.
sorry matie your not going to get a bite out of me.
Thats your opinion and i respect it, i dont agree but i do respect it.

Briza

Juniors
Willow, if a 16th team got in it would effect every club not just Manly - regardless of which club it was.
Pull ya head in.

Big-Steve

Juniors
Cliffy GC said:
hey steve
i wanna know, if this is about the bears fight to survive and nothing to do with manly why do you people keep showing off that silly banner bears forever eagles never?????????

I did not put the sign up it was one of a number of banners supporters put up. It's still used basically because it's big and gets attention from the media.

I'm not a big fan of the sign being used anymore. I’d rather see the sign used with the "Eagles Never" part folded under. As such many Manly supporters have always misinterpreted that sign.

It was never directed towards Manly as such, it was all about the Northern Eagles.

But it does have to be said the meeting comes at a time when Manly are trying to poach our players and take over our district - maybe it's relevant again :?: