What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

northern beaches, not north shore.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I think you should show some respect to one of the best front rowers the countrys produced...and if you dont want shore and beaches confused, dont set foot out of your soft mosman studio apt - like who gives a flying f**k anyway???
No respect -anymore - works for Ch7 - the anti league station.

miccle

Bench
I thought all of Tasmania, ACT, NSW, Qld, NT, WA, SA, NZ and 98% of Victoria were stoked and partying after the result yesterday evening, let alone getting bogged down in the semantics... :D

ozjet1

in terms of webcke calling using the term the north shore, i dont think it should be an issue. he isnt from sydney after all.

but to those saying the northern beaches and north shore are one and the same.........wrong. those of you from sydney in particular should brush up on your districts.......which incidentally, are what rugby league clubs essentially represent.

ShadesOfTheSun

Juniors
in terms of webcke calling using the term the north shore, i dont think it should be an issue. he isnt from sydney after all.

but to those saying the northern beaches and north shore are one and the same.........wrong. those of you from sydney in particular should brush up on your districts.......which incidentally, are what rugby league clubs essentially represent.
Might've been true in the past, but now? With half the Sydney teams based out of the same stadium, and a team occasionally referred to in the press as the 'Vodafone Warriors'?

T to the T

Juniors
North shore, northern beaches, what's the difference?

Canterbury, Kogarah, what's the difference? Don't be so f*cking pig ignorant, the Bears need to be brought back on the CC to right one of the last major wrongs of SL:roll:

sting

Bench
you people don't have a clue! i'm from cammeray and although manly and the beaches are only 20 minutes away they are worlds apart!

Beaches Boy

Juniors
It's all the same Mosman too Brookvale is 9.5km
Palm Beach to Manly is 27.6km
Mona Vale to Pymble is 20km
Dee Why to Chatswood is 14km

Seems like all the same region to me.

sting

Bench
It's all the same Mosman too Brookvale is 9.5km
Palm Beach to Manly is 27.6km
Mona Vale to Pymble is 20km
Dee Why to Chatswood is 14km

Seems like all the same region to me.

Yeh cause there's a great beach in chatswood:roll:

as i said, very close geographically, very different places.

you say you're from the beaches.... obviously not the northern beaches

Beaches Boy

Juniors
Narrabeen Actually, my point is there is not a lot of differnce in terms of distance.

Parramatta & Penrith's areas would both be twice the size of the entire north shore / northern beaches.

Redfern & Maroubra are very differnent places too, all in Souths area.

Last edited: