What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not again

misty

Juniors
Hell Bitch said:
Lighten up Nuffy. I think Knights supporters are going to have to embrace their sense of humour this year.

What.......again! :?

What is going on with the club? I want to see them put in some effort this year, when they play bad its down right embarrassing.

Genghis Chan

Juniors
misty said:
What is going on with the club? I want to see them put in some effort this year, when they play bad its down right embarrassing.

Look on the bright side - at least when your team plays good it's not down right embarassing - unlike teams like Manly and Parra of last year. ;-) :lol: :lol:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
This is one topic that really frustrates me as a passionate knights fan, WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!! I think i might speak for most ppl in here when i say we need a new conditioning trainer, someone who has NOT played for the club at the highest level. I just dont think Billy Peden, as good a player as he was, is the person who should be the conditioner. I spose it can only get better, i see it as a positive that we will get rid of the injuries early in the year and b strong at the end, ready for another finals assault. On a brighter note, Abes may be back against Melbourne provided he gets a clearance off the doc today, and Kidley is a 50/50 chance of playing. Perry, gone for 8 weeks i heard off the radio yesterday, which isnt such a bad thing, we wont get his 8 penalties against us for at least 6 comp rounds :lol: and Riley Brown out for 6-8 weeks, ah well as i said it can only get better, surely [-o<

antonius

Coach
Is it a done thing that Peden got the job? I understood that Clarke would stay on until the season was underway, then the Knights would announce the new guy. That's not to say they haven't already done that, just hadn't heard anything about it since Clarke announced he was leaving.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Yeah Antonius, i understood that he did get the job, but now u ask if he has definitely got it, im starting to doubt myself whether he did actually get it.

Big Tim

First Grade
Yes, lets thank f!ck... who or whatever it/he/she is.

I am glad that someone is finally making you feel how you make them feel on this site.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Tim, I'm sorry i didnt put down what u, a regular would put down :roll: , keep in mind i am only new here and i was only reporting from what i was lead to believe

Latest posts