What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not Good Enough!!!

Hollywood

Juniors
Another loss, games we shold be more than capable of winning and we just don't aim up......

We are now letting the top four open up a gap on us, and I just can't see us clawing it back the way we are playing. We would need a similar run from this point forward as we had last year, where we only lost a further 3 games....I just can't see it happening. You run a big risk if you don't finish in the top 4.......

The playing roster we have there are just no excuses.....I know we have injuries, but it never changes, we always have injuries.

We will miss the finals at this rate, we constantly fail despite the squad we have, and it's about time we asked some questions why.......we are hot & cold year after year on a week to week basis.

Maybe we just aren't as good as we think we are??

drake

First Grade
We aren't as good as the Media think, that's for sure.

Congratulations to big Charlie Leano. Man is a freight train with eyes.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Extremely disappointing performance, 56 forward passes from Barrett and Sims dishes up his usual brain explosions

Such a poor game

drake

First Grade
Oh isn't NSW lucky Barrett withdrew from rep footy? Selectors would have still picked him more than likely.

I thought his game would have improved now the future was clear. How wrong can you be?

borat

Bench
Am I the only saints supporter who has massive doubts over our backup and soon to be frontline props in Poore, Sims & Henderson? I think these three have played enough FG over the past 3 years to be over the new and promising stage. And to me they just don't cut it. They have a good game in every 3-4 and thats just not good enough. With Bailey going next year the time was ripe for these three to step up but I've seen enough to say we need to let 1 or 2 go and make a serious bid with all our extra coin for Roy Asotasi.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Only heard snippets of the radio report, but I think it was the Wok who said Barrett might have got in early in withdrawing from rep footy.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
borat said:
Am I the only saints supporter who has massive doubts over our backup and soon to be frontline props in Poore, Sims & Henderson?
No, you're not.

They're too soft.

Hollywood

Juniors
You look at Canberra who punch well above their weight, and make a mockery of where the Dragons sit on the ladder compared to them. We have 5 or so internationals, and several other origin players, almost all of Canberra's players on reputation could only make premier league if you compared the two sides, yet we perform so poorly in relation to them.

There is no confidence, spirit, passion or heart at all.....it's all too frequent.

It could get worse for us next week...we playe the Warriors I believe, we it's certain around 50% of our side atleast will be backing up from City v Country...only 24 hours after.....where as the Warriors are bound to have at most only 1 or 2 in that rep game.....

gee, we really don't know how to seize the moment do we?

I'm losing patience now

Hutty1986

Immortal
I was feeling fairly confident at 12-all but a truly awful 2nd half, score line could have been worse

And what about the Scummers giving Thompson the kick!

Hollywood

Juniors
I was starting to wonder whether our forwards were soft......perhaps there is a genuine case to confirm that now......how effective has our star backline been this year?, virtually unseen and ineffective

You wonder how long it was going to be before Bailey got sick of carrying the rest....I think some of his enthusiasm might start to wain, along with Barrett

Some of the our stars maybe starting to get stale, Barrett is one for sure............it could be time for a clean out, even though I don't like to see us buy players from other clubs, it could be that our bunch has lost any touch it had.....

we are in deep trouble this season I believe, the signs are showing that. We could be going out with a whimper this season

borat

Bench
Hollywood said:
It could get worse for us next week...we playe the Warriors I believe, we it's certain around 50% of our side atleast will be backing up from City v Country...only 24 hours after.....where as the Warriors are bound to have at most only 1 or 2 in that rep game.....

I would think only Hornby, Creagh and Young would be a chance for City Country, and wouldn't be surprised if none make it after today's performance.

borat

Bench
Hollywood said:
I was starting to wonder whether our forwards were soft......perhaps there is a genuine case to confirm that now......how effective has our star backline been this year?, virtually unseen and ineffective

You wonder how long it was going to be before Bailey got sick of carrying the rest....I think some of his enthusiasm might start to wain, along with Barrett

Some of the our stars maybe starting to get stale, Barrett is one for sure............it could be time for a clean out, even though I don't like to see us buy players from other clubs, it could be that our bunch has lost any touch it had.....

we are in deep trouble this season I believe, the signs are showing that. We could be going out with a whimper this season

Our backline is struggling because our forwards are getting creamed. Without Bailey and Ryles we struggle big time. And who were our props up against today, Stosic & Douglas.

drake

First Grade
Dragons 2006

Disloyalty...Apathy...Failure.

Maybe a more fitting catch cry.

White Poiner

Coach
Dragons were sh*t..That is just plain fact.
Did Trent want us to win?

Cronulla with dykes in halfback is very dangerous for oppositon teams.
Its not like you lost to a team in sh*t from..But still it was abysmal.

Bout time cronulla won the derby again.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Ahhhh Sutho_Sharks... scummer, liar, whinger and cowardly troll all rolled into one. I see you've slinked your way back into the forum.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Willow said:
Ahhhh Sutho_Sharks... scummer, liar, whinger and cowardly troll all rolled into one. I see you've slinked your way back into the forum.

Well he knows he's not welcome in ours!!

I'm not here to Bag-A-Drag either. What's the point?

I'm sure we'll see each other in the semis again.

I wonder if Raper/Brown were fused there would be half a decent coach as a result.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Yep, Sutho_Shark's reputation of being an idiot goes before him.

Good win today for the Sharks. Saints have to work to do... and we'll get you next time. :D

Latest posts