What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not Good Enough!!!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
sharknows said:
The opinion of a supreme optimist - Your guys were crap and Barrett was the the crappest. The Sharks bombed 3 tries in the first half and St george 2nd try was courtesy of of a Steve Clark Bullsh1t penalty for a late tackle. You've got no positives at all out of this game.
Deadset, another dill. You didnt read my post. Now rack off troll.

Surely

Post Whore
Not as good a game as i was hoping for, both sides made errors, as such it lacked a bit of intensity.

If i was a cynic I'd swear barett had money on the sharks today.

I'm sure your side will bounce back, too many good players not to.

Father Ted

First Grade
steveb69 said:
father ted, just out of curiosity how old are you?

Steveb69 . If your feeling toey tonight I suggest Lavalife or related websites . I'm way too old and the wrong gender ..

steveb69

Juniors
Father Ted said:
Steveb69 . If your feeling toey tonight I suggest Lavalife or related websites . I'm way too old and the wrong gender ..

well, no im sorry.. im not feeling toey tonight. and the wrong gender for what? a talk related to league. ohk - fairenough.
all i did was ask the question. i was curiors. but it doesnt matter any more.

Father Ted

First Grade
steveb69 said:
well, no im sorry.. im not feeling toey tonight. and the wrong gender for what? a talk related to league. ohk - fairenough.
all i did was ask the question. i was curiors. but it doesnt matter any more.

BI Curiors

Hutty1986

Immortal
Predictable rubbish from a few clown Sharks fans, but its good to see some, e.g Frenzy are showing sportsmanship

Sutho_Sharks

Juniors
Thanks for that Rexxxy, and Willow and SFS and any others.

Been a long time since we had a win against the Drags and we did it in fair style. To be honest though a better team than us might of put 50 on St George today

We still are a long way from being the star on the Chrissy tree.

f**k ME DEAD! You cant tell me you dont have a Red and White jersey in your closet =;

Complete doomsday theorist in the sharks forum - Fluffy in the Dragons -> note the correlations.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
What wrong Sutho_Sook? Is the notion of someone having an opinion different to your own too much to bear?

Godz Illa

Coach
The scary thing is Frenzy is right. Cronulla were not great at all yet they still beat us quite comfortably. The Dragons performance was equal to or worse than the Newcastle game, and the effort of our "leader" was an embarrassment. Yes we do have some vitally important players on the sidelines, but the season is slipping away and it may well be gone before they return. Yesterday was a chance to sneak a bonus win, and when it was there for the taking our biggest gun shot his team in the foot - repeatedly.

Father Ted

First Grade
steveb69 said:
no, im sorry. sorry that when someone asks about your age in a league forum that you think it has some sexual intentions invovled.

You weren't here to talk football , you were here to put sh*t on any and all things Saint George . Try telling the truth once in a while .

SirShire

First Grade
Returning Greg's sentiments in our forum - good game kids. Shame that you weren't at full strength, but it was an enjoyable game.

Like the wigs?