What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

not nice but just cant help...

tlk

Bench
ok people
so we have all done it now its time to confess to it..
what have u seen/heard and could not stop yourself from laughing about it even tho you know it was wrong/rude/inappropriate...

Bazal

Post Whore
You...I know it's wrong to laugh at geniuss but I just can't help myself...

McLovin

Staff member
I cant help but crack up when people get their foot stuck when their walking and do that little trip/fall. It's made even more funny when they look around after they've tripped to see if anyone noticed it...

A little off topic, I once bogged up someones letterbox. Not nice i know, but they seemed rich enough to replace the whole thing anyways...

Bazal

Post Whore
On a serious note, I can't help laughing when people fall over in really public places...harsh I know. I also laugh at those people who swagger down the street like they own it, only to trip/fall/run into a tree etc etc

tlk

Bench
hahaha yea i know the trip one is quite funny ay lol
the letterbox
naughty naughty hahaha
ok well i was at the gym this morning and this bloke was coughing
now with each cough his whole body jolted hahaha
now to make things more funny he recived a phone call now he starts coughin,joltin but on 3 different times he hit himself in the face with his phone
bahhahahahahhahaa
i should never have laughed at this

McLovin

Staff member
Bazal said:
On a serious note, I can't help laughing when people fall over in really public places...harsh I know. I also laugh at those people who swagger down the street like they own it, only to trip/fall/run into a tree etc etc

haha...

I was at the dry cleaners the other day getting my laundry done when this uppety fella walks in with his shoulders swaying and his head held high. He walks up to the owner and gives him a little verbal saying he needed his sh*t by 4 that day (this was around 3:30 btw). After some negotiation, the arrogant bastard walks out and the owner gets to work. The stupid merkin leaves his brand new mobile on the counter and the owner gives it to his wife who stashes it away. The fella prances in about 10 minutes later asking if he had left his phone there...He was met with a swift "no"...Serves the fool right for being a prick...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Nothing funnier when your playing cricket and someone gets hit in the balls, one night one guy got hit without wearing a box. The poor bastard had to go the the hospital cause he was pissing blood.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
hineyrulz said:
Nothing funnier when your playing cricket and someone gets hit in the balls, one night one guy got hit without wearing a box. The poor bastard had to go the the hospital cause he was pissing blood.
:lol:!! Its always funny when its not you.

Actually, I saw on the Sunday Roast some footage of the Tour de France and some bloke was on the road, and lo and behold, a dog just walked straight out in front of him. The cyclist hit the dog flush in the middle, knocked it over, bent the front of the bike (the impact might have even knocked the front wheel of the bike off too) and the cyclist fell off

:lol: :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
i recall seeing and pissing myself laughing at footage of several natural disasters such the Tsunami and Hurricane Katrina thing in the US... dunno why, but i think its safe to say im going to hell

McLovin

Staff member
Jobdog said:
:lol:!! Its always funny when its not you.

Actually, I saw on the Sunday Roast some footage of the Tour de France and some bloke was on the road, and lo and behold, a dog just walked straight out in front of him. The cyclist hit the dog flush in the middle, knocked it over, bent the front of the bike (the impact might have even knocked the front wheel of the bike off too) and the cyclist fell off

:lol: :lol:

Did you catch 60 minutes?? They had a segment on the Tour De Crash. They showed footage of some of the crashes along the way, some dude was seen going over a rail then down a hill..:lol:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
:lol:! I didn't see 60 minutes, but I saw the "promos" for it and I remember thinking to myself - "f**k" before bursting out in laughter as I saw him disappear down the hill :lol:

Raider_69 said:
i recall seeing and pissing myself laughing at footage of several natural disasters such the Tsunami and Hurricane Katrina thing in the US... dunno why, but i think its safe to say im going to hell

no your just an idiot

Martli

Coach
Once I was out on the town and some chick came up to my mate that he knew and was all like "hey yeah i'm off the drugs now and i'm just on the benefit" (typical "what are you up to" conversation) and I just cracked up laughing. I'm pretty sure I offended her, which I found even funnier.

McLovin

Staff member
lol. I hate those situations where you think its gonna be a big group laugh but turns out to be a serious convo...i blame Brett Kimmorley...

McLovin

Staff member
haha i saw that. It wasn't one of those little foot stubs either, he actually fell over...lol

Latest posts