What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

not nice but just cant help...

strewth_mate

Bench
Basically, anyone getting hit in the cods, but only if they get up intact.

And this:

Ray-Charles-concert-stage-celebrity.jpg

I'm dreadfully sorry... :lol:

tlk

Bench
Martli said:
Once I was out on the town and some chick came up to my mate that he knew and was all like "hey yeah i'm off the drugs now and i'm just on the benefit" (typical "what are you up to" conversation) and I just cracked up laughing. I'm pretty sure I offended her, which I found even funnier.
i hate when this happens you feel like a bit of a tool ay
hahaha
but sometimes people need to lighten up and have a laugh
at them selfs......

Martli

Coach
tlk said:
i hate when this happens you feel like a bit of a tool ay
hahaha
but sometimes people need to lighten up and have a laugh
at them selfs......

I didn't feel like a tool at all. I was laughing at her situation.

i was in hungry jacks at hurstville once sitting down with 3 other mates and i was facing the counter and this guy was walking with a tray of food, must of been a family combo thing because the tray was just full of sh*t and the dude slipped over and the whole tray went flying and his food went everywhere and he landed flat on his face and everyone was like OMG ARE YOU OKAY and i was the only laughing which was really awkward because it was just a massive silence so i walked out of the store for a few minutes so i didn't offend the poor bastard

i also love it when people on push bikes ride with one or no hands and stack it

Knightmare

Coach
One of the class convenors at my uni has a really noticable lisp. In the early days it was really hard to keep a straight face when she'd talk to our class in a lecture :LOL:

Maggie

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
i recall seeing and pissing myself laughing at footage of several natural disasters such the Tsunami and Hurricane Katrina thing in the US... dunno why, but i think its safe to say im going to hell

Thats f**king pathetic, I wouldnt admit to that again if i was you!

Stonecutter

First Grade
On the news yesterday the showed this clip of a young fella doing equestrian. When he was approaching the jumping thing the horse stopped and he he went over the top and landed on the pole on his 2 nuggets. :lol:

Latest posts