What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not so bad

Kid

Juniors
Whilst the fact we lost the game sucks, the effort from the boys was good. As for any "Baby Bronco" comparisons, it's not in the same ball park. Any side that contains Civoneciva, Webb,Parker, Myers,Carlaw in their forward pack was going to be hard. Add Carrol , Tate and Hunt out in the backs and it's not a bad line up. For the record, Hunt played a lot like Lockyer did when he was at fullback last night. He kept threatening but was controlled whilst Elford was there, after that he looked very dangerous.

Overall we looked a little rusty last night and i'm confident, despite the Cowboys heavy defeat, that we will win next week (depending on injuries). So get out there to Campbelltown and get behind the boys as they end our torment and and put us into semi final footy.

Gobbso

Juniors
The Bye couldn't have come at a worse time. Yes it was good to get over a few niggling little injuries a few players might have had, but it can stall your momentum, and that's what Sheens was afraid of. It will be a much more structured Wests Tigers team come next sunday, you can put your house on it ;-)

cadburys

Juniors
HOT028 said:
It may be one week to late, that was an important game for us and we came up short. #-o

My thoughts exactly.

The Cowboys game scares the c..p out of me, and Penrith did'nt do us any favours by thumping them. #-o #-o #-o #-o