What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NOT THE GAME DAY THREAD - Finals week 1 vs Roosters

Craigshark

First Grade
Carmonnnnn Sharkies. This is a big game, we need to get a win to show we can win an important game. Will have to be a lot better than today. Roosters have been going ok. JWH is a big out for them.

shark park Saturday night. Get it done.

fizman

Bench
I have just looked at the Finals Calculator, it seems that the games are now “grouped” rather than individual team rankings.

If we beat the Roosters, we play the loser of the Broncos v Melbourne game.

Under this system, if the Raiders (8th) beat the Knights (5th) they become a higher ranked team than the Sharks (6th). All of this is according to the Finals Calculator.

If we were to beat the Roosters, under the old system we would have played the Warriors away.

Tiger Shark

Bench
T
I have just looked at the Finals Calculator, it seems that the games are now “grouped” rather than individual team rankings.

Under this system, if the Raiders (8th) beat the Knights (5th) they become a higher ranked team than the Sharks (6th). All of this is according to the Finals Calculator.

If we were to beat the Roosters, under the old system we would have played the Warriors away.
That seems like the old system, you sure it changed ?

Great, so suncorp or aami park is the route.

Everything after round 1 finals should be in syndey.

Sharkman

Juniors
I'm on multiple machines, devices and browsers trying to get through. Just the lounge again.

PJ

First Grade
Great, so suncorp or aami park is the route.

Everything after round 1 finals should be in syndey.

Why?

They performed better through the year, they earned a home final.

Plus they'd get bigger crowds than most Sydney teams.

Why?

They performed better through the year, they earned a home final.

Plus they'd get bigger crowds than most Sydney teams.
The finals locations are stacked in favour of teams outside Sydney. Designed to take the game into other states.

If broncos win, they play their preliminary at suncorp. 2 home games.

Home finals are round 1 then they should revert to the larger Sydney venues.

f**k the Broncos and Melbourne.

Special K

Coach
I got in. Selected 2 in upper et. Got to confirmation - upper PB they gave me. Couldn't go back or restarts the lounge.

Also $90 a pop - jesus.

Special K

Coach
Got back in and again can't get into ET upper despite it having tickets available. What the f**k

cb4

First Grade

Nothing has changed. We were 2v3 last year and played the winner of 6v7.

Latest posts