What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NOT THE GAME DAY THREAD - Finals week 1 vs Roosters

shadowboxer

First Grade
Got a standing room shit fight ticket for 30 bucks - had the same last year, which was a blast till the last 30 seconds. Beer will help

shaggs

Coach
I got my GA ticket without issue. Will be in the same spot as always.
beers before and beers as I walk in. Single purchase and we are done

PJ

First Grade

Sharkman

Juniors
Managed to get MP tickets. When I got in to purchase eventually, it was quick and painless.

Path to the GF from bottom 4 is a nightmare

shadowboxer

First Grade
Can’t access the article and to honest can’t be bothered. Andrew Webster bemoaning another failed Dragons season and taking the Brad Fitler approach of bagging the decision to play at local ground, as it suits his sorry ass.
His arrogance about it yesterday was just typical Rooster Retric

I am surprised Roosters didn't offer us $$$$ to move game to Allianz
Its the NRL running the semis and they're the ones who are in a position to make offers, not the feather dusters. Perhaps the Sharkies bosses would have considered a decent financial incentive to go to Allianz.

If it had been moved to Allianz, I'd expect a crowd of around 20,000, not many more.

cb4

First Grade
Its the NRL running the semis and they're the ones who are in a position to make offers, not the feather dusters. Perhaps the Sharkies bosses would have considered a decent financial incentive to go to Allianz.

If it had been moved to Allianz, I'd expect a crowd of around 20,000, not many more.
My understanding is Cronulla were never going to entertain Allianz if we played the Roosters or Souths. It was either going to be Shark Park or Commbank if we had to move.

Valheru

Coach

20k? The 2018 QF got 25k. We got 22k 2 weeks ago against wests.

This would get 30k plus easily.

It is our own fault it isn't at SFS, we needed to win more games and I don't begrudge the sharks for not wanting to play this at our home ground but let's not be in denial about what crowd it would get.

Craigshark

First Grade
Yeah I reckon this game gets 30k if at the sfs. Probably is a bit silly that many fans miss out. Hopefully we don’t f**k up our home ground advantage this time

Big Bloke

Juniors
I am avoiding the ticket fiasco. Stuffed me up last year and after trying to get Upper ET tickets (this is where my season ticket is), I plumped for the MP stand. After I had paid for my tickets I found myself in the concourse in the North East corner behind the goal posts. And to rub salt in the wounds I had to sit there and watch us lose.

So this year I'm staying home and watching it on Kayo. I'll sit back with a drink or two and watch it from the comfort of the lounge. Having said all that I do hope we get heaps more Sharks fans than Roosters and I'm sorry I'm not adding to the crowd but I am just not going through all that again.

I am avoiding the ticket fiasco. Stuffed me up last year and after trying to get Upper ET tickets (this is where my season ticket is), I plumped for the MP stand. After I had paid for my tickets I found myself in the concourse in the North East corner behind the goal posts. And to rub salt in the wounds I had to sit there and watch us lose.

So this year I'm staying home and watching it on Kayo. I'll sit back with a drink or two and watch it from the comfort of the lounge. Having said all that I do hope we get heaps more Sharks fans than Roosters and I'm sorry I'm not adding to the crowd but I am just not going through all that again.
You might want to hang on and wait for the next allocation to be announced.

SharkShocked

Bench
It’s the NRL giving an F U to the state government over stadium funding as the main reason why they haven’t changed the rules.
100% why Abdo goes down this path.
He thinks he can still win funding for his Suburban grounds battle.

Realistically, I can’t see us ending up at home forever.

If Moylan is in the starting side we lose.

Absolute passenger.

Lacks physicality and is a huge target in defence.

I’d put Atkinson at fullback and leave Hynes in the halves.

Not ideal but waaaay better than having Moylan anywhere near the starting team.