What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NOTICE - THE Release Date Thread

Moffo

Referee
All questions pertaining to the release date should be kept in this thread, as im sure that im not the only one getting sick of seeing 10,000 different threads asking the same question

I hope everyone can appreciate where im coming from with this one, and im sure that Mario and other people who work with EB/other computer stores will be more then willing to keep everyone up to date on the latest release date

Thanks,
Moffo

Mario

Juniors
Mid to late October is the best we can offer right now.

We might have a release date in a couple of weeks. Don't bother asking before then.

angelus

Juniors
I don't understand why people keep posting EB said this, Harvey Norman said that. We have Mario on the boards keeping us informed first hand. Unless he tells us otherwise, why bother listening to these companies telling stories.

azzah72

Bench
I was under the impression it was being released the monday after the grand final the whole time! :oops:

skeepe

Immortal
Mario isn't Gamewizz your New Zealand distributor? If so, and as you have said many many times (too many to count I'm sure) that there is no release date why on Earth have Gamewizz put up the 23rd of October as the release date?

I don't believe their release date of course, I just find it very strange that an official distributor would be advertising a release date for a product when none has been confirmed by the developers.

TripleM

Juniors
OK, heres another release date on the GPstore website: 15 october. I wouldn't believe it.. until I heard that they also have the official box art there.. :)

JoeD

First Grade
He's right, GPstore NZ has got what looks like cover art for "Stacey Jones Rugby League" however they are only mentioning XBOX when they say the release date is Oct 15

Check out cover art here

TripleM

Juniors
It says 15 october for all versions as far as I can see..
And the cover arts official, marios confirmed it at the rugby forums..

HBG

Juniors
labinator said:
harvey norman just told me its been put back till the 30th of november. Mario whats going on here

They are going off the All Interactive website, who are the largest 3rd Party distributor of games in Australia. They have put this date, to cover their butts. Look at THIS forum for dates. If the release is co-ordinated correctly, it will be a same day release, across ALL retailers.

Azkatro

First Grade
I've preordered the PC version from gameswarehouse.com.au which reports an October 30 release date.