What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NOTICE - THE Release Date Thread

TripleM said:
nibbletjones said:
So:

NZ release date is December 5th
Australia release date Decemeber 12th-15th

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
No, it will be released 12-15th December for both countries. I don't know who keeps bringing up these rumours that NZ are getting it a week early, we've been continually told it will be the same in both countries.

i keep quoting the 5th cause thats what three stores in nz that i have gone in and asked on saturday and on the net are telling me. and my blockbuster said that they said that it was still confirmed on the 5th by info released only on friday!
http://www.gpstore.co.nz/Games/1457722.html
http://www.dse.co.nz/cgi-bin/dse.storefront/3fc12c5503814ba02740c0a87f9906f1/Product/View/YG3056

nibbs

Bench
I rang up Central Park INteractive today and they told the 6th, so NZ must be getting it earlier...

TripleM

Juniors
For the last time..

NZ are NOT getting it earlier. NZ and australia will both be getting it on the 12th-15th of December. Some shops don't know that yet.

nz_kid

Juniors
It is possible for it to come out on the 5th of december. because if they sent it to the place to get it finished off on thursday last week. and it only takes 2 weeks to manufacture it then it means it would be finished by 4th december. and then they have about 1 day to send it out to the stores but i doubt it will happen. I dont even no if they have sent it to the maunifacting place yet, does anyone no?

nz_kid

Juniors
Maybe the game if getting manufacted here. So we might get it eariler then australia because it would take more time to send it over there to the stores then over here. Because it would only take maybe a day or 2 to send it out to the stores here if it was getting manufacted here

does anyone no where it is getting manufacted?

ripper

NZKid, just accept your wrong, Mario has said Millions of times that its coming out at the same time on every platform in every place.

Dover

Juniors
nz_kid said:
Maybe the game if getting manufacted here. So we might get it eariler then australia because it would take more time to send it over there to the stores then over here. Because it would only take maybe a day or 2 to send it out to the stores here if it was getting manufacted here

does anyone no where it is getting manufacted?

I was told by my 'source' yesterday that it is being manufactured in Austria!!!!!!! (I think)

Why?? I dont know - but that would lead to larger shipping times, customs etc

Lets just hope the wharfies dont strike around December!!!!!!!!!!

billybigboots

Juniors
Hi all.

just some wisdom with the release date. It is getting released in both countries at the same time, no one is getting it earlier than any one else.
The reason the game is getting made in Austria is due to the fact that it is the country that sony have their Manufacturing facility for making their games.

Game is due like Tru Blu Website say between 12 - 15 of dec.

I know all of this due to the fact that i know the guy who owns Tru Blu Entertainment. i helped with taking photos of some of the grounds for them also.

CliffyGC

Juniors
i have a friend who has been selling the game on a website
and he was told by the distributor he will have the game by Friday does this mean it will be released earlier ????

fauves

Juniors
Just spoke to the guys at eb and they said 7am friday 12th the game will be on sale for pre ordered customers.