What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now i have seen it all!!

PB

Bench
Dont know if this has been mentioned in the problems and glitches people have found, but i couldnt believe this...

Playing as Parra for about 5 games in a row, they packed into every scrum with 4 players. The other two forwards, just stood around looking pretty.

It didnt help with the defensive line because they were in no mans land. Perhaps this was deliberate in reference to Stevn Clarkes lack of knowlege of scrum rules..i.e Parra v Bris (and a few other bris games) where he allowed the half back to stand in the backline, and didnt make him stand at the scrum.

BJ

Juniors
today i was playing seasoned level in the state opf origin.. and it was in extra time i nthe second half and time had run out.. and queensland kept getting scrums and the ball would go in.. but it would come out but the ball would just be floating in mid air and it wasn't till the 3rd or 4th time of me as a new south welsh man running over the ball that i finally picked it up and would be tackled.. definate glitch there..

bartman

Immortal
That's funny about the "dumb" forwards PB. Maybe they were "fatigued" and needed to be interchanged? :lol:

MadEaglesFan

Juniors
supersoniceagle said:
lol this game makes me laugh

today. i was playing a ezy seasoned match. and i was obviousely killing the opposition and then i recieved a penalty 20 meters out near the sideline so i thought ill go for the 2 points. i signalled to go 4 the 2 points only to realise that my player took the ball back 70meters and was going 4 goal on my own 10meter line. obviousely it dropped short but when the AI picked the ball up at half way. they transported to there ingoal and started running up at me while i was making my way back upfield. weirdest sh*t and obviusely a glitch. has ne1 else had this happen 2 them?

NPK

Bench
I once had a player play the ball, and all of a sudden the ball teleported back 20 metres and my fullback picked up the ball and started running.

umosay

Juniors
anyone had this mighty strange occurance, jerry seuseu had the ball, and seriously he got sucked into the ground like into a little 2d shape then exploded into a huge 2d shape, a bit like his head grew then shrunk, i'm not lying, this was mighty weird

[furrycat]

Coach
I've seen that. I did some debugging on it on the PC version and it is a software glitch conflicting with DirectX components. Not sure if it occurs on other versions.

NPK

Bench
[furrycat said:
]What version were you running because that sounds way too far fetched...

I have the PC version. (or were you referring to the MadEaglesFan's post?)

[furrycat]

Coach
More referring to MadEagle... The glitch you specified I have seen before. However, MadEagle's has been a mystery to me... He is the only user to have that problem.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
every now and then wen i feed a scrum he passes it through the scrum and it bounces away to the winger..

and a couple of times yeah the ball has been stuck in middle air rotating but not moving and i have to move my players near it and it takes me about 20 secs to eventually gain possesion of the ball

MadEaglesFan

Juniors
[furrycat said:
]More referring to MadEagle... The glitch you specified I have seen before. However, MadEagle's has been a mystery to me... He is the only user to have that problem.

Im on the PS2 version. its only happened once to me. do u get wot i sed bout the glitch or shood i rephrase it.

Latest posts