What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now, it can finally stop!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
More sore loser talk...

The refereeing was atrocious. But that's nothing new with the Dragons. Always getting favoured, especially at home. The knock on was bad, fair enough. But Warburtons flop, the Kimmorley "knee" amongst a host of other horrible penalties that went against us.
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=354818&page=3

lol.

Funny thing is that immediately after the match they were acting like a beaten team. Now they've got some newsprint to tell what them to think.

Doug2234

First Grade
Willow to be fair that post from Bulldogs_4_Life u missed the end of it.

The refereeing was atrocious. But that's nothing new with the Dragons. Always getting favoured, especially at home. The knock on was bad, fair enough. But Warburtons flop, the Kimmorley "knee" amongst a host of other horrible penalties that went against us.

But in saying that, I reckon we could have gotten 20 penalties given to us and we still would have lost. The Dragons were just too good and we sucked.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Willow to be fair that post from Bulldogs_4_Life u missed the end of it.
Hey, I gave a link. It was the only true part of his post.

First rule when dealing with Bulldogs supporters: There's always a 'BUT' clause in everything they say.

Some examples...

We were outplayed on the day BUT the referee robbed us.

I don't believe everything I read BUT this time Bill Rockchild is right on the money.

I'm not gay BUT that fella in the Corona ad has great pecs.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol: Or you just wanted to paint the darndest picture to drum up more anger from your fellow supporters.

As I've said, you think you'd be happy with a win, wouldn't you? ;-)

big pat

Coach
ahh prob why i didnt understand..

Anything realting to the Telepiss is hard to understand.

doug you should be getting the mercury, much better paper, nice little artickle on page 18 today about priddis, but being useless, i don't know how to post it.

vista

Juniors
Looks like they'll be coming up with reasons why they lost the match other than they are a sh*t side all year long. It's going to be funny seeing Kevin Moore and Ricky Stuart sit in the press conferences after the game with "I'm really proud of the effort but the execution let us down". Plain and simple - if you can't execute then you're a bloody sh*t side.

big pat

Coach
doug you should be getting the mercury, much better paper, nice little artickle on page 18 today about priddis, but being useless, i don't know how to post it.

just read red v dave thread, comeback kid, thats what i was talling about, good one davey.

RedVDave

First Grade
just read red v dave thread, comeback kid, thats what i was talling about, good one davey.

Thanks BP, I thought it was a great read myself, though I may have contradicted myself somewhat by posting a Telecrap & Merc thread on the same day.

Cagey Mac

Bench
Worse than '75?

I've been taking it one match at a time ever since.

Chang's folly with the wobbly white boots
Ted's face to face collision with Schubert
That was the worst day
Nothing comes close
Don't bring it up again please!

big pat

Coach
Thanks BP, I thought it was a great read myself, though I may have contradicted myself somewhat by posting a Telecrap & Merc thread on the same day.

no worries dave, i forgive you, will finally get to a game on friday night, see you there.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Looks like they'll be coming up with reasons why they lost the match other than they are a sh*t side all year long. It's going to be funny seeing Kevin Moore and Ricky Stuart sit in the press conferences after the game with "I'm really proud of the effort but the execution let us down". Plain and simple - if you can't execute then you're a bloody sh*t side.
Parramatta couldn't execute for the first 15 weeks of the 2009 season and played in the Grand Final. Execution is a week-to-week thing, doesn't make you a s**t side, just helps decide the results.

Latest posts