What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now the dust has settled

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
After a faarrkken frantic off-season of ups and downs we"re only 2 months off the new season. Not sure what it is but I'm looking forward to what 2019 brings.
Excited to see what Blake Brailey..... Xerri...Kennedy and even Flange bring to the table. Think J Brailey will thrive on having Blake in the side also. Gals testimonial year should add some emotion and Shaun Johnson's should have something to prove here after being plagued with inconsistency at the Warriors . Bring it on.

Exactly what I was thinking
Just wait until the celery cup issue starts, let alone the Flange I Am series
I am covering my eyes with my fingers and putting my thumbs over my ears and going LALALALALALA as loud as i can so i cant hear you or see this post

Quigs

Immortal
I'm afraid I am still in the "I couldn't really give a shit" gang at this stage.

I am over all the fairy floss NRL bullshit and the shitfight slash blowtorch being applied in our direction.

Sure we might deserve a wack or two, but fharkkkk are we really that bad.

Just finished reading the JT book. Only confirmed my beliefs that there are different rules for different clubs and players. The stories of players being pissed at SOO training, benders, and benders, which we all knew about, but as soon as some players from certain clubs just piss up against a bush it is headline news.

The whole system is now bullshit. Corrupted from the head down.

The way I feel right now .... well, I am not missing the footy one lil bit.

taipan

Referee
Settled?Me being the ultimate pessimist.

Salary cap issues settled? Nup.
Flange response to derego ? Nup.
Long term coach? Nup
Residential development profit share completion? Nup
Shark's centre of Excellence? Nup
Will ye no come back again Val? Nup
Will Barbs come back again confirmed? Nup
NRL long term commitment for Sharks in the Shire? Nup

If 50% or more of the above are settled,then we are settled.Perhaps me being a cranky ole B ,I should just settle down.

Ads

First Grade
It would seem pretty cut and dried. Perhaps he's going to ask why he and the club were dealt with so differently despite both being guilty of the same thing.
Easy to explain. Club copped extra 400k. Any of those involved still around would also be banned.