What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now we're done for ...

Daneel

Bench
Some of us are. ;-) It appears many are not though.

Completely agree, that's why this article is a load of bollocks.

Suity

Suity

Looks like he spent an afternoon playing with the nrl finals calculator instead of writing an article.

I dont rate Manly. I know most people would think I am biased, becasue of my hatred for them, but, lets have a look at there last 5 rounds.

Yes, they beat the Sharks.

Lost to Canberra (expected to win),thrashed by Panthers,lucky (very lucky) to beat Souths by 1 point at home.Beaten by the Titans (also expected to win).

They are very much a one-man team at the moment. I hate to admit it, but, if they didnt have the cat playing for them, i dont think they would make the 8.

Except for Saturday, which im thinking may have just been the fact that Cronulla have run their race now, and are looking forward to the off season - Manly face their grand final on Sunday with the Tigers (another team, whose form is a bit suspect in my opinion).

One thing is for certain - Saints will be their. I think the Bronco's may be the silent achievers, that earlier in the season, nobody expected anything from.

Suitman

Post Whore
I dont rate Manly. I know most people would think I am biased, becasue of my hatred for them, but, lets have a look at there last 5 rounds.

Lost to Canberra (expected to win),thrashed by Panthers,lucky (very lucky) to beat Souths by 1 point at home.Beaten by the Titans (also expected to win).

And before that they were beaten at home by a crappy Eels team. :D

Suity

bartman

Immortal
Wow, Rothfield's even dumber than all of us are. No way we'll go through undefeated.

One game at a time, or we'll end up as chumps and out of the 8.

Swiftstylez

Bench
I was laughed at before predicting our winning streak last year.

You will never learn.

I just hope the Eels don't see that as they need to think they are underdogs to win.

mrpwnd

Bench

They are very much a one-man team at the moment. I hate to admit it, but, if they didnt have the cat playing for them, i dont think they would make the 8.

Except for Saturday, which im thinking may have just been the fact that Cronulla have run their race now, and are looking forward to the off season - Manly face their grand final on Sunday with the Tigers (another team, whose form is a bit suspect in my opinion).

One thing is for certain - Saints will be their. I think the Bronco's may be the silent achievers, that earlier in the season, nobody expected anything from.
We lost to Sharks twice in a row:(
Parra is also abit like a one-man team(well at least the media makes it out as much), its not all Hayne but hey, theres a sh*t load of wins where i'm grateful Haynes here for a few more years to come.
Though with all that said, i'm confident we can kick Manlys ass over and over again.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Im really interested to know how Phil thinks we will go in the world club challenge

We will be without KK, Mateo, Inu, Cayless

84 Baby

Referee
true that

on the upside, we will have Barrett, Kimmorely and Maloney :sarcasm:
You forgot Cronk & Orford.

Guess it'd have to be:

1. Hayne
2. Burt
3. Tahu
4. Barrett
5. Reddy
6. Kimmorley
7. Orford
13. Maloney
12. Hindmarsh
11. Smith
10. Moi Moi
9. Cronk
8. Cayless

14. Mortimer/Robson
15. Mannah
16. Poore
17. Shackleton

The Omen

Juniors
Parramatta and The Media Rollercoaster

they love us , they love us not

last year was a great run for the club but to expect that again ,
not sure about that after some of the performances this year.

natheel

Coach
IF that run happens again and we do make it to the top 4 i dont think there would be any excuses not to win it. i mean last year all us fans were just greatful for the display they put on at the end of 09 but this year came with much bigger expectations!!! at least people arnt writing us off yet i guess

jk13

First Grade
whether the run happens or not, its in the back of everyones minds and hopefullly our opponents. great watchn defence hang off hayne last week.

Latest posts