What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 2 - Worth it or not ??

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
I don't know how long some of the critics have spent playing the game, but to me the gameplay is totally different to the first game.

Big Pete

Referee
This game is great and the people critising the game are too hard to please, can't play the game to it's potential or just having a go at it for having a go.

Team Satan brings up one concern for me and that is the unresponsive controls which become a problem when scrolling through options. Not a big problem but it gets a bit annoying after awhile.

mr_sharks

Juniors
Pete made a good point about the controls - They do get annoying after a while.
The game is a good improvement over the first one, it just takes a little while to get into it.

Razor

Coach
Raider_Azz said:
you have to remembered that a game like madden has been polished and improved every year for the last 10 or so years. this is certaintely an improvement on the first game and will only get better in the sequels

And also remember that Madden is developed for a country of 300 million people and has a worldwide release. Rugby League is developed for a country of 18 million people and only has a release in Australia, NZ and UK. So therefore the Madden budget will be at least 10-20 times more than for RL2.

Razor

Coach
PS dont even think about passing it on the 5th tackle because all your players just stand around looking at the ball on the ground

How about you learn to play the game? I've scored tries, kicked 40/20s and field goals on my 5th tackles.

If you have too much trouble adjust the gameplay sliders. That way you can make passing more accurate(or less accurate), players more aggressive(or less aggressive)

Latest posts