What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 2003 Ad

Special K

Coach
Anyone else seen it? I just saw it then. I'm now soo amped for it.

"The best game of all" :D

nrl! nrl! nrl! 8)

EWS

Juniors
Well I just saw it.

They say out now right at the end! No-one else finds this interesting....

Priddo

Juniors
yeah i saw it 5 mins ago, was a pretty nice ad...the end was interesting but im sure its just a blunder.

NPK

Bench
Which station did you see the ad on? It better not only be on cable stations.

TripleM

Juniors
I saw an ad on NZ tv again last night, same one I saw a couple of months ago but still good to see it..

miccle

Bench
Is it just me, or did the ad only say "out on PS2"... not great advertising for those PC and XBOX owners who may not b aware of the game.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Yeah i was gonna come on here and start a thread about this but obviously someone beat me to it, yeah i seen it on Channel 10 when i was watching Video Hits, it was totally unexpected i was so stoked to see it, great ad looks good i can't wait now, December 12th here we come!

KeckDiddy

Juniors
Yeh I saw it too but those snippits from the game are all from the Playstation two version of the game. U could tell they they had nothing on the graphics we saw in earlier movies Anyways was that ad done by rugby league or ps2 shouldn't they have at least shown the other platforms?

NPK

Bench
I saw it twice this morning - on Gold Coast channel 9 and on Gold Coast channel 10. It was only about 10-15 seconds and had Voss talking and 'That's my Game' in the background..they only mentioned PS2 though - did Sony pay for that ad or something?

axl rose

Bench
NPK said:
I saw it twice this morning - on Gold Coast channel 9 and on Gold Coast channel 10. It was only about 10-15 seconds and had Voss talking and 'That's my Game' in the background..they only mentioned PS2 though - did Sony pay for that ad or something?

Only mentioned PS2 from what i seen as well, anyhow it looked unbelievable! i dont think SIDHE will be a small developer for very long.

KeckDiddy

Juniors
are they shots from the version that sdhe submited to Sony to get it passed earlier ie the "sony verdict thread" It is strange that it is implied that sony own and made the game maybe we might see competition to this ie an Xbox nrl ad

ripper

miccle said:
Is it just me, or did the ad only say "out on PS2"... not great advertising for those PC and XBOX owners who may not b aware of the game.

You think thats bad - X-Box have told probaly around 500,000 people its only on X-Box at all the NRL Games this season

yakstorm

First Grade
I've seen the PS2 ad on Channel 9 to the tune of 'Thats My Team'.

And it clearly says at the end out December 12.

I've seen X-Box mention it in their ad for 'Australian' games you can play.

No PC advertising, but that is no surprise.

Latest posts