What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 2003 Rugby League game site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matta

Juniors
TripleM said:
You read every other post in this forum.. that will show you are wrong. Stop wasting *our* time.

*just curoious* was that at me or the other guy?

TripleM

Juniors
Haha, of course it was at the other guy.. you posted a split second before I did I think so I didn't see that until after.

shirkhan

Juniors
EVERY ONE SERIOUSLY NEEDS TO DO RESEARCH B4 THEY ASK QUESTIONS IT IS REALLY PISSING ME OFF thanks

this bloody forum is ridiculous now ... theres nothing new to find out cause we know almost everything and the game isn't even out yet-well nothing worth finding out anymore except the release date and now everybody here are just being little bitches...

anyways, think about it .... instead of being all boyish - maybe the game is coming out late november and what the shit are you going to do about it? - shoot the messenger? what happens when mario tells us the date and you dont like it, are you going to tell him to F off??

anyway, my money has always been on the release date being leaked and mario just confirming it...and ill put $50 on it not happening any other way*

chill guys...seriously

*not giving anyone $50

Goleel

Juniors
In answering the question, the release date is late October, that's as good a release date as we have right now. In regards to all the other crap here, get over it.

John_Travolta

Juniors
Hey mate, this started out by me asking a simple, question these other two guys got in my face with their BS.....So I dunno what their probelms are but I finished this argument ages ago they just continued on with a tyrade of BS.

I've read that a lot of people are getting bored with the game, I reckon people are just bored with these forums.

Everyone are such little bitches in here now and I know I've been guilty too.

So many people are so elitist, just because someone has been on the forum longer they can bag out newbies.....we should be welcoming new people here, because they are excited about the game too.....I just wish we'd chat about the game and stop having a go at eachother.....

Forum Idiot

Bench
Unknown Pleasures said:
I've read that a lot of people are getting bored with the game, I reckon people are just bored with these forums.

Everyone are such little bitches in here now and I know I've been guilty too.

So many people are so elitist, just because someone has been on the forum longer they can bag out newbies.....we should be welcoming new people here, because they are excited about the game too.....I just wish
we'd chat about the game and stop having a go at eachother.....
thats the trouble - there is nothing left about the game to chat about!
a couple of months ago there was no abusive posts and everyone was talking about the game and talking to mario an we were all pumped but now there is nothing we dont know about the game. the only things we dont know about it can only be foun out by actually playing it. so its a dead end situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.