What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 2004 Team Patch

aussies1st

Staff member
Thanks all
No super league in this one although i can tell use how to edit it and hopefully one of the UK guys or anyone else will do the SL
There is bound to be the error or two with this as there is just so many teams but i will fix it when more possible errors are found as it is better for me that way than releasing a heap of patches to fix the errors.

aussies1st

Staff member
I have just released a tutorial for editing the draw so use can edit the draw now. Tell me if you don't understand anything and what else i may need to add to this tutorial so it makes it easier for others to get it.

aussies1st

Staff member
thks esoj
Just the new guys i have added although they aren't that good faces. I will have to fix them up. Furrycat seems to be making a patch that would fix up the faces and i may make a few for some players that don't look right.

aussies1st

Staff member
All you do is copy the DATA folder of my patch (don't go into the folder) and paste that into ...your directory/RugbyLeague/ (once again don't go into the data directory)

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
How can i take the Goal Kicking duties away from Jye Mullane for Manly and give them to Andrew Walker?

I put goal kicking next to Andrew Walker in the team line up, but i can't take it away from Jye Mullane, and then he always ends up taking the kicks fior goals and it is near impossible to get them!

aussies1st

Staff member
thks bulldog, lol well i also gave Terry Campese some pretty good stats. And some of the players i made for the bulldogs have good stats.
Manly's GK should be andrew walker as when i play against them he kicks

Latest posts