What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl 2009

Go The Roos

Juniors
My Preditction

Brisbane Broncos: Will start season strong like this year and will be a force with the big forwards and they electrifiying game they won't fall over like they did with bennett Postion: 1st

Canberra Raiders: They'll struggle with their losses of players but will come to grove mid season Position:9th

Canterbury Bulldogs: Will be strong with their signings and have good wins will be a good time for the fans Position: 4th

Cronulla Sharks: Will be solid but won't be a force due to their losses of players will be tough time in cronulla Postion: 13th

Gold Coast Titans: Will be stronger than ever before and convincing to many Position: 5th

Manly Sea Eagles: will be strong but won't be as competive like this year due to losses of players Postion: 3rd

Melbourne Storm: Will find it tough with their losses of players and you'll see their domince is really gone Postion: 7th

New Zealand Warriors: Will be hugely impressive with their new signings and their stadium will be a graveyard to many teams Postion: 2nd

Nrth Qld Cowboys: Will bash they were through the comp with Bowen Position: 6th

South Sydney Rabbitohs: Will write off their critics and be a great time to many south fans Position: 8th

Sydney Roosters: Will lose easy win games and suffer bad injuries Postion: 11th

Penrith Panthers: Will be strong and beat many teams but not enough Postion: 10th

Parramatta eels: will be disapointing and will be the for some time Postion: 15th

St George Dragons: Will be strong at the start but will embrassingly fall over Postion 14th

Newcastle Knights: will shock many by falling over and suffering bad injuries Postion: 12th

West Tigers: Won't improve and lose easy win games Postion: 16th

Last edited:

wittyfan

Referee
Pffft, Moon and Foran aren't impressive signings at all.

Brisbane won't go anywhere near winning it.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
:lol::lol::lol:

Needed a good laugh.

Newcastle Knights: will shock many by falling over and suffering bad injuries

Will lose easy win games and suffer bad injuries

If you can predict this sort of thing then please tell me a week in advance so I can make some money.

adamkungl

Immortal
Some of the worst predictions i've ever seen lol. How can you predict bad runs with injuries!

Twigg

Juniors
My Preditction

Brisbane Broncos: Will start season strong like this year and will be a force with the big forwards and they electrifiying game they won't fall over like they did with bennett Postion: 1st

Now I understand you are new to the forum. Welcome!

Now I am not being mean, but when you try and predict your team's position (bias) it usually ends up f*cking up the team's chances. Happens all the time on this forum. See these posts as an example.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=208708&highlight=Moffo

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=211336&highlight=Moffo

For the record, unless we fix up our forwards I think we'll be around 8th.

I love how you call these 'predictions' for a whole season without mentioning a single player's name.
But anyway good attempt at guessing, hope we don't finish as low as you say.

bluesbreaker

Bench
Predicting injuries for Knights is a fairly safe bet. Even safer bet is St's and Canberra having a shocking run of injuries.

Fibroman

First Grade
I am a die hard Panther tragic and will be placing large cabbage on the penny's getting the spoon in '09.

We have recruited nobody and have lost a couple of promising juniors. Every player in the club hates the coach and the CEO and they all want out.

I am sweating it out until 2010.