What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 2020 Finals Series - Your Predictions

hindy111

Post Whore
I could be wrong, but I agree with you.

The fact your mostly wrong makes me think there will be plenty of blow outs.
I wont be suprised if there is 3 or 4 this weekend alone.

Plus Gary's blow out of his anus

Gronk

Staff member
Just got a SMS from the club that GF tix are on sale. Window opened at 12 noon.

giphy.gif

TheParraboy

Staff member
hineyrulz, bookies are reading your posts mate...

Top 4 Eels to win the comp this year - at 21/1
Titans to win the comp in 2021 without a ball kicked - at 19/1

hindy111

Post Whore
hineyrulz, bookies are reading your posts mate...

Top 4 Eels to win the comp this year - at 21/1
Titans to win the comp in 2021 without a ball kicked - at 19/1

Well our squad is not going to get better. They see the backline has huge weaknesses and is in decline. Being exposed.

Our best hope is Brown,Moses and Mahoney go from very good NRL players to elite. It is possible. Even if 2/3 did.
Kafusi can also go up a gear. The rest will remain the same. MJ and Fergo may decline further however Gergo us only 30 so prob be fine.....

Incorrect

Coach
It's going to be 32 degrees on Sunday, plus first day of daylight savings so it'll be akin to a 3pm kickoff. Big boys might struggle a bit.

Not sure if the heat will effect one team more than the other...

Gronk

Staff member
It's going to be 32 degrees on Sunday, plus first day of daylight savings so it'll be akin to a 3pm kickoff. Big boys might struggle a bit.

Not sure if the heat will effect one team more than the other...
There goes our ambush .... :rolleyes:

emjaycee

Coach
Well our squad is not going to get better. They see the backline has huge weaknesses and is in decline. Being exposed.

Our best hope is Brown,Moses and Mahoney go from very good NRL players to elite. It is possible. Even if 2/3 did.
Kafusi can also go up a gear. The rest will remain the same. MJ and Fergo may decline further however Gergo us only 30 so prob be fine.....
Thinking our squad wont get better in 2021 is bullshit. It has gotten better with astute buying each year for the last 3 or 4 and given we have about 6 or 7 merkins off contract i dont think our 2021 squad is stable yet.

Does Asiata improve it?
What about 2 new outside backs we are looking for?

Too easy for some just to put shit on the Eels and not actually engage a brain cell or two.

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
Thinking our squad wont get better in 2021 is bullshit. It has gotten better with astute buying each year for the last 3 or 4 and given we have about 6 or 7 merkins off contract i dont think our 2021 squad is stable yet.

Does Asotasi improve it?

Too easy for some just to put shit on the Eels and not actually engage a brain cell or two.

This
clap.gif

Avenger

Immortal

Does Asotasi improve it?

Are we close to acquiring Asiata? I have a mate that follows the Cows and he rates him highly.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Does Asotasi improve it?

Not sure how much Asotasi would offer us these days mate.