What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 2023 Betting Thread

Grapple

Bench
Bloody Munster let me down again, but I've got bonus bets to use so here goes...

For the last 2 rounds Best not scoring a try has killed my multis so I'm taking a different tact. I'm bloody tempted though because I feel he's due and he's opposite Berry.

SGM @5.25
DWZ, Marzhew, Young- Anytime Tryscorer

SGM @7.25
CNK, Ponga - Anytime tryscorer

And the longshot:
SGM @23.50
AFB, Ford - Anytime tryscorer

Had Storm 1-12 killed by Carlton in the last minute of AFL.

Bets for today:

FTS: Adam Pompey
DWZ - ATS
Dom Young - ATS

$5 return $405.00

ATS - Dom Young
ATS- Montoya
ATS- Marshew
ATS- DWZ

Warriors 6+ $10 =$340

Still keen on Egan or SJ scoring this game will wait till later when i'm more pissed.

Grapple

Bench
SGM

Penrith Panthers Winning Margin 11+
First Try scorer - Brian To'o
Player tries - Jarome Luai score anytime

@41.00

This Year?

Immortal
To'o and Martin has always done well for me so tonight I've gone away from it.
SGM @7.25
Anytime tryscorers
To'o
Turuva
Crichton

Too short for 3 legs IMO.

Grapple

Bench
Big game fellas. Last bet of the year! Good luck.

Put a few bets down.

Multi 1
Lions 1-39
Penrith 1-12

Multi 2
Collingwood 1-39
Panthers 1-12

Multi 3
Collingwood 1-24
Broncos 1-12

SGM 1
Walsh ATS
Cobbo ATS
Luai ATS

SGM 2
Cobbo ATS
Chricton ATS
Edwards ATS

Grapple

Bench
Finally got a win for the last game. Was shitting myself when Brisbane went out to that lead. Thought i'd lose any 1-12 option. Nathan Cleary kept it close and came through with a win. Nice way to finish the betting season.

See ya next year fellas. Take it easy.

Grapple

Bench
Let's go fellas.

$100 bucks, start of season boofhead degenerative Multi move:

Roosters
Penrith
Storm
Collingwood 1 - 39

+ 1 x same multi with Swans to win @ $40

Apologies that I've continued to bring AFL into our betting tips like a real scumbag, but the value is there and 1-12 in NRL is a hard bet to get right.

Anyway, here's to 2024 mates. If not us, then who?

Grapple

Bench
Betting the on the NRL is shitful, the odds aren't great. I've had better luck with the NBA.

You're a mad man, Hiney.

I've closely followed NBA for years and have been screwed by it over and over. I'm good with ultimate winners in playoffs but it's absolute rubbish during regular season - teams coming back from 20 points down to win. Too many variables with NBA make it a shit show. Even players say the same thing.

Back to back games vs travel home and away , winning streaks.... players being removed from rotation last second. Enough!

I love the NBA but to gamble on it is atrocious. Especially day to day.

NRL and AFL is so much more predictable - AFL more so.

This Year?

Immortal
Well for the Cronulla game I had Ramien, Mulitano and Nikora ATS @$16. Of course Nikora gets binned early and Cronulla's right doesn't look likely at all.
In future I'd be looking to the left edge of whoever is against Canterbury..Wilson will probably score a try for them almost every game.
Panthers I want Edwards, Martin, Cleary and To'o @ 92.50.
Martin and Cleary nevet looked likely, Edwards scores early and To'o bombed it like Lebanon.
I'm starting to think picking 2 tryscorers max per side is ideal but the odds jump much more from 2 legs to 3. SB has a bet return thing running which gives me bites at the cherry only for small bets though.

Grapple

Bench
First multi still alive needing Chooks and Storm to win.

I've gone for ATS multi bet today

Timoko
Tualagi
Papenhuyzen

@9.66 odds

Grapple

Bench

moved to new 2024 thread fellas :)