What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Thinking Idk GIF by Puss In Boots

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
2 degrees in Tweed last night, unheard of
Was in Brisbane yesterday and it was as cold as I can ever remember it being there.

Perfect in Cairns at the moment. Nice breeze which has taken the bite out of the sun but still pleasant enough to wear my Friday corporate polo.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Was in Brisbane yesterday and it was as cold as I can ever remember it being there.

Perfect in Cairns at the moment. Nice breeze which has taken the bite out of the sun but still pleasant enough to wear my Friday corporate polo.
Talking to my cousins & auntie who have there farm up there in Mareeba the other night before the origin said it has been chilly at night even for there standards.

hindy111

Post Whore
Dont you hate it when your feet are so cold that even in ugg boots n socks they just wont warm up ... its like the ugg boot insulates the cold in

You have bad circulation. Your heart and veins are potentially clogged . Salt may have hardened them up and restricted blood flow also. Cold toes for no reason is a bad sign.

hindy111

Post Whore

My house is 112yrs old and its like an ice block inside.
I however love this weather. 17 degrees with the sun out is perfect weather. The wind is a bit of a nuisance.