What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

Gronk

Staff member
^^^ ouch.

I caught NRL 360 this morning on the podcast. Kent was in full defence barrister mode at a sentencing hearing and portrayed Ricky as the victim.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Looking back I felt sorry for Canberra and there fans after the 2019 GF that was one of the biggest stitchups in a GF i have ever seen in my 23 years of watching Rugby League.

My cousins & uncle are raiders fans as well they were gutted and i was gutted for them.

Having the charge-down hit the trainer so roosters get the ball back for another set of six and score.

Then the 6-again drama.

But at the same time if ever a coach that could ever happen too i am pleased it happened to Ricky Stuart.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Perpetuating the "Salmon Unknown Story" in my opinion adds to the slander and as such Kent should also be held accountable.
"I know what he did but I wont say" is labeling Salmon without offering facts.
Loved Geyers response. I hope he also sues Kent.
This is so right Gaz, Kent basically slandered Salmon all over again by strongly implying that what he said all those years ago was so bad he couldn't repeat it and Ricky is a fine upstanding citizen of the world for keeping it to himself.

This is so right Gaz, Kent basically slandered Salmon all over again by strongly implying that what he said all those years ago was so bad he couldn't repeat it and Ricky is a fine upstanding citizen of the world for keeping it to himself.
And the whole, ‘he is protecting his family’ thing is so warped. His family don’t need protection; they are under no threat from Salmon.

strider

Post Whore
10 minutes until tonights edition of, if i yell loud enough it will make me seem like i have a clue

Should be juicy

King-Gutho94

Coach
10 minutes until tonights edition of, if i yell loud enough it will make me seem like i have a clue

Should be juicy
Paul Crawley will put his spin on it tonight.

I expect another stellar defence of Ricky's character.

I hope the MG's spary makes the agenda but it wont.

If only we knew what that 11 year old Salmon did to Ricky's kids we'd all understand that Ricky calling him a weak gutted dog as a kid and as an adult was perfectly fine, after a nothing incident, 12 years later, after Ricky's team choked. Perfectly fine.