What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

Gronk

Staff member
NRL360 going the full rant on Newcastle.

Latrell was a newie Jnr. See !!!!

You could do the same rant at any bottom 8 team.

We've been there done that and gotta feel for them. It's a hard road to be a constant top 8 team.

Angry_eel

First Grade
NRL360 going the full rant on Newcastle.

Latrell was a newie Jnr. See !!!!

You could do the same rant at any bottom 8 team.

We've been there done that and gotta feel for them. It's a hard road to be a constant top 8 team.
They've got a dumb ass coach. Call BA what you want but he kept his composure when we were down.

Sad that Paul Green feel into depression but Adam O Brien has a job. What is wrong with the RL world!

Gronk

Staff member
FFS I am trying to endure the Gus I told you so, flip-flopping word salad opinions. Not sure I can get past the 10 min mark.

yy_cheng

Coach
Eh?

“I think the change in message in Brad Arthur might find something in Parramatta.”

But Rothfield thinks they are no chance of winning the premiership.

“I put the red felt pen through them when they were beaten 26-nil (in Round 22)... (they’re) gone,” he said.

“I think you’re right Buzz,” Anasta responded.

“They’ve got to win three games in a row — one of them is going to be against Penrith — and they struggle to do that.

Just look at the way Braith and Riccio wield their pens. Riccio is limp and fidgety and all over the place. Braith holds it firmly and bangs out the points with it, and I reckon if someone got too far out of line he'd stick them with it.

Latest posts