What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

King-Gutho94

Coach
I prefer they actually hire somone to be on that show that has a clue.. Where is Warren Smith? he would be good hosting it with Anasta as his side kick..
Lara Pitt could host it and put most of them in there place pretty quickly.

Lara would keep everything on track and professional.

I dont mind either one as co host but I wonder if he is back so they can get a QLDer during the Origin period.
More likely just someone who likes Origin. Graham is pretty dismissive.

Pity, because I like Graham. Particularly how he always says both names of a team, and with emphasis; the Parramatta Eels did this’, this week they are playing the Penrith Panthers

PARRA_FAN

Coach
More likely just someone who likes Origin. Graham is pretty dismissive.

Pity, because I like Graham. Particularly how he always says both names of a team, and with emphasis; the Parramatta Eels did this’, this week they are playing the Penrith Panthers

Add to that he'll say Redcliffe Dolphins.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
LOL Braith

Wanting to protect the brand regarding Hit by Joseph on Walsh, wanting to live in the past basically

getting owned by Buzz, Gordie and Hooper

There always has to be one of the panel that goes against the status quo otherwise there would be no debate and would be a show. I don’t think Braith actually believed anything that was coming out his own mouth.

Latest posts