What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

strider

Post Whore
is this the first time Cronk has been on?

maybe giving him a trial tonight ..... i think he'd suck as the dude running the show

TheParraboy

Staff member
I reckon it will be either Lara, Dan Ginnane or Hadley (I hope not)

Erry feeling it will be Hadley (big mistake for mine, to much like Kent)

As Avenger said, Sterling would be the absolute best person for the role

No one else screams out to be picked tbh

I think Vonny would do a great job though. A female and a Qlder so covers a couple of politically correct areasid imagine

Lara would be lovely too..

TheParraboy

Staff member
Ben Ikin is obviously well liked ..... its been an absolute love fest

Would have liked to know the other ingredients in his eggplant roll he has been having for lunch every Mon/Tue/Wed for 9 years

Surely its not just eggplant in a roll? 🤪

Gazzamatta

Coach
Erry feeling it will be Hadley (big mistake for mine, to much like Kent)

As Avenger said, Sterling would be the absolute best person for the role

No one else screams out to be picked tbh

I think Vonny would do a great job though. A female and a Qlder so covers a couple of politically correct areasid imagine

Lara would be lovely too..
Vonny gets the gig that's me tapped out. For starters they would have to extend it to 2 hours so she could summarise and repeat everything everybody says. I don't see the fascination with her. I'd rather watch paint dry.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Vonny gets the gig that's me tapped out. For starters they would have to extend it to 2 hours so she could summarise and repeat everything everybody says. I don't see the fascination with her. I'd rather watch paint dry.

I can see where your coming from

She summaries an interview in real time when she does the post NRL show and repeats the main points (that she has just written down) for others to talk about

Ikin with nrl 360 plans the show and its agenda well before it airs, if anything would suit Vonny to a tee. There is 2 or 3 meatheads on the panel (and the lovely Lara) that can dissect and analyse the discussion.