What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl Betting

Mr Saab

Referee
Had a 6 leg multi going

Souths -3.5
Broncos/Broncos
Cowboys/Cowboys
Warriors +7.5
Dogs
Knights

Thanks Knights....cost me 980

BWNB

First Grade
and the Knights, +1.5 not enough, bloody Tigers comeback hurt my multi too

Yea i wrote that when the Knights looked like winning :lol:...
Terrible really both teams looked like they were going to win.

Bronco's.
Force (Union)
Souths -3.5
Warriors +7.5
Cowboys -3.5
Dragons -3.5

Paying around $15.

EDIT: Parra, surely if you guys are going to dig your heels in its this week as well you's have a couple of promising debutants + Hindmarsh back. I am wary of the spread and even a half/full double as I suspect the Eels will throw everything they've got at the Bronco's. However if they dont look like winning with 20 to go we know what happened last week.

Hope everyone got on this little ripper.

Thanks for the lack of ticker knights cost me $200 with that legless last 10 mins!

Mr Saab

Referee
Broncos -6.5
Dogs/Dogs
Sths + 12.5
Panthers win
Nth QLD -4.5
Dragons win

Last edited:

Tipster

Bench
You are full of sh*t, a draw and u do your cash that simple.

Actually he is right, draw provided there is no draw option and you get half payout of original price. Well I know Centrebet definitely works that way as it has happened to me before and that is their rules.

laurie

Juniors
yeah if its head to head with no draw option then bet is halved. pretty sure only draw option is in the margin betting

Latest posts