What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl Betting

Raiders336

Juniors
Nooooooooooooo; bugger and double bugger.

I only needede Parra to score one bloody converted try and $5,000 was mine.

Had Pick the Score combinations of 36,37,38,39,40 / 6,8,10,12. FootyTab Div paid over $5K.

I was eyeing off a nice golfing holiday when the eels almost scored late in the 2nd half.

Panthers_God

Juniors
Does anyone else bet on Sportingbet.com.au??

They offer these bets for first player to score a try between 2 players. I've started betting on it recently and have won the last few bets ive bet.

Its good money. For example last night I multied Blake Ayshford into Chris Lawrence into Josh Morris @ $25 and won. And on the other game picked no tries between Soward & Mortimer into no tries between Reddy and Cooper @ $5 and won. Last week I won on the Bulldogs game with Vatuvai into Morris @ $6.

They are pretty good odds.... All I do is pick the odds where an inform player greatly outweighs the other.

For example tonight I have not try to AhVan or Hohaia into Greg Inglis to score before Steve Turner at $6 ... See how I go...

Last edited:

Panthers_God

Juniors
Does anyone else bet on Sportingbet.com.au??

They offer these bets for first player to score a try between 2 players. I've started betting on it recently and have won the last few bets ive bet.

Its good money. For example last night I multied Blake Ayshford into Chris Lawrence into Josh Morris @ $25 and won. And on the other game picked no tries between Soward & Mortimer into no tries between Reddy and Cooper @ $5 and won. Last week I won on the Bulldogs game with Vatuvai into Morris @ $6.

They are pretty good odds.... All I do is pick the odds where an inform player greatly outweighs the other.

For example tonight I have not try to AhVan or Hohaia into Greg Inglis to
score before Steve Turner at $6 ... See how I go...

Win. I also had AhVan, Hohoaia, Kirk, Ropati too all not score tries...

Gona jump on the next two games too.

Panthers_God

Juniors
VaiVai & Pomeroy No tries into Best scores before Simmons @ 6.50.

Brett Stewart scores before Robertson into Tagatese & Atkins no try @ 4.75

Tipster

Bench
Been a perfect weekend in the punt so let's try and spoil that on Sunday...

Panthers +5.5 over Knights - $1.91

GL

Latest posts