What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl Betting

orochimaru

Juniors
Landed a 2 multi on friday with knights and panthers to win
20 turned into 58

and on saturday landed this

Manly 1 - 12
Bulldogs 1 - 12
Melbourne 13+

5$ paid out 98$

Not tooooo bad

Dazraider

Juniors
got a multi up last week putting on 1 dollar to recieve 107 dollars

Tigers 7-12
Manly/Roosters halftime/fulltime
Panthers 1-6

had others with
Tigers7-12
Roosters 13plus
Panthers 7-12

and

Tigers 1-12
Roosters 13-18
Dogs 7-12

Dazraider

Juniors
As i usually lose close games like back in the days where Andrew Willis Kicked a Field goal to win the game for West over Norths that was pick the margins paying plenty and another game after that with Andrew Gee not tapping the ball against the roosters to give roosters a penalty to win it, also pick the margins paying a motza.

my bets this week are

Raiders 13 plus
Titans 13 plus
Warriors 1-12
Panthers 13plus
Roosters 13 plus
Knights 1-12
Manly 1-12
Dragons 1-12

will be gone after first game lol,,, but if manage to get to the last then the last minute will curse me once again as I think this year alone Ive lost about 10 bets in the last minute and have lost when there is 0 seconds left except last week I got lucky fot once but typical only had 1 dollar on it this time.

Parra

Referee
Freeroll for the last NRL round for centrebet punters

[FONT=&quot]"Centrebet are proud sponsors of five NRL teams who are all playing their final games of the 2010 NRL season at home. For this season ending weekend of NRL Centrebet is offering you a freebet on any market. All you have to do is enter promocode [FONT=&quot]CSPONSOR[/FONT] and place a multi-bet on one or all of the five Centrebet sponsored teams and you'll be credited with a freebet to the same value as your stake (up to $20). [/FONT]"

Cant check it at work, can anyone let me know the line and what its currently paying for TAB sportsbet?

For Sharks V Dragons tonight ofcourse.

Tom Shines

First Grade
Nice easy one, not paying too much, but you'd think it's bank interest.

St. George first team to 10 points @ 1.42

Latest posts