What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Bloopers

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I think it was Steve Reardon in 2000 copped a high one from the Penrith player, only to be penalised for a high shot :? ?? Worst mistake by a touch judge, all you can hear is Darren Britt going "but he had the ball":lol: .

What about Cleal's dropout in Origin, hardly a metre.

tiger_nick

Bench
Monty Betham telling the ref Darren Senter had striped the ball from him and had been niggling him all game, Senter had been interchanged 5 minutes prior to this :lol:

Darren Senter holding down a Parramatta player when parra look set to score, then rakes the ball, gets penalised, throws it over the sideline and looks innocently at the ref saying 'what did i do?'

coolumsharkie

Referee
Fatty Vautin's first ever game call on the ABC TV

He says the "F" word and then gets this real strange smirking look on his face.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
:lol:

David Morrow "Well we'll have to leave it there, we do have technical problems"

speaking of Darren Senter, what about the quick tap try with no-one in front of him, I think against Canberra in 2001. Warren Smith commetating "and Senter scores one of the easiest tries you will ever see"

Mr Saab

Referee
Bring back John Fifita said:
I was gonna mention that! Was against Wests but I'm sure it was sometime in the late 80's at Campbelltown. Wind was howling against the steelers. Wishart kicked off, the ball was pushed high in the sky, floated back over the defense and was chased/regathered by the steelers on their own quarterline.

It was in 1996 at campbeltown.

Goldthorpe

Bench
Willie Mason said to the referee a few years ago

'He punched me first, then I punched the sh*t out of him'

Mr Saab

Referee
Jim Dymock playing for the Eels vs Norths in 1998 and being reprimanded by Paul McBlane for a punch up

McBlane "You were the instigator"
Dymock "Of course i was, i hammered him... he threw the 1st one...ask him"

Raider_69

Post Whore
PARRA_FAN said:
speaking of Darren Senter, what about the quick tap try with no-one in front of him, I think against Canberra in 2001. Warren Smith commetating "and Senter scores one of the easiest tries you will ever see"

:lol: yea that was gold, honestly the worst peice of goal line defence i think ive ever laid my eyes on... :lol: at the time i was fuming but now i can see the funny side of it

Dymock's "yea i smashed him" was f**king hilarious too

Moffo

Referee
how about dowling and the kiwi guy fighting up the tunnel after being sent off :lol:

Utey

Coach
Mr Saab said:
Jim Dymock playing for the Eels vs Norths in 1998 and being reprimanded by Paul McBlane for a punch up

McBlane "You were the instigator"
Dymock "Of course i was, i hammered him... he threw the 1st one...ask him"

One of Jimmys best!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Moffo said:
how about dowling and the kiwi guy fighting up the tunnel after being sent off :lol:

and some snotty nosed school kid named Laurie Daley looking and willing on both players from the sideline.

kooriguy

Juniors
how about jamie ainscoe losing st george the 1999 gf.. and various clips of brett kimorley.. 2 biggest wankers to ever play.

Dogaholic

First Grade
Jason Williams (Dogs) in for a try against the raiders (i think - can anyone confirm) went around to better the position and ended up getting held up by quinten pongia or John lomax.

Lowdown

Juniors
Bloopers that come to mind:

1. Everytime Souths play at Telstra Dome...now that's embarassing

2. Simpkins and Harrigan's performance in the 2006 Grand Final....they'll be showing that game to trainee referees for years to come...

3. Manu Vatuvai dropping three kick offs in a row from the Storm at Olympic Park last year

4. Hodges inept Origin debut

5. Glen Lazarus' last ever game in the 1999 Grand Final...the worst Prop performance of all time...yet still wins the game

V1er

Juniors
when wade mckinnon i think played the ball near his own line only to have no dummy half and for the other team to score

nqboy

First Grade
Lowdown said:
Bloopers that come to mind:

1. Everytime Souths play at Telstra Dome...now that's embarassing
How many times have Souths played at Telstra Dome? Or is that just one of your embarrassing bloopers?

Latest posts