What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Boss doesn't even know who the Cronulla Sharks are

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Fluffed?

Mate
That is inexcusable for the bloke meant to be in charge.
Made an utter fool of himself.

Dumb arse Qlder .
You'd laugh it off if it wasn't the Sharks. Imagine thinking this is important compared to the reform the game needs lol

carcharias

Immortal
You'd laugh it off if it wasn't the Sharks. Imagine thinking this is important compared to the reform the game needs lol

f**k off
What sort of dope can’t answer that simple question?
He is meant to be in charge FFS.

I am pretty sure I thought the same thing about the last idiot who did the same thing.
Difference is Beattie has loved getting himself photographed in his maroons gear whenever he could.
Goes to shoe he has been full of shot all along.

My 5 year old can name every team.

Surely

Post Whore

I like having someone like Beattie in charge of reforms the game needs.

Doesn't know the teams or the day of the week, unimportant stuff.

Knows how to position himself for a photo though, the stuff we really need.

El Diablo

Post Whore
If he can't name one of the teams in the NRL right, how will he be able to fix problems with the game?
prophet-of-doom.jpg

Pedge1971

First Grade
The last bloke didn’t know the sharks or the eagles either and got crucified for it. Beatie is worse because it just happened again. Mind boggling. There are no words.

100% politician resume man.

But he loves the game!!!! Hahahah!

carcharias

Immortal
LOL the Cronulla gang coming in to ensure their views are known.

Great big picture thinking guys.

Sorry dopey but this is a thread about Beattie not knowing the name of a team in the game he is in charge of.

The big picture thread is the one about how many people have become members.
I’m sure you’re very familiar with it.

Eion

First Grade
LOL the Cronulla gang coming in to ensure their views are known.

Great big picture thinking guys.
Sorry mate. Should accompany every post with:
*I am all for expansion, driving membership numbers up and giving back to grassroots.

Will that be ok?

Barkley

Bench
Difference is Beattie has loved getting himself photographed in his maroons gear whenever he could.Goes to shoe he has been full of shot all along.
It's very common to see this from QLDers. They come out of the woodwork and dust their jersey off for three games a year. They throw shade and strut around with a sense of arrogance without actually knowing anything about the game. Granted most of them don't have top jobs at the NRL. Just another fake fan.

Brutus

Referee
f**king embarrassing tbh.

Peter "the reality is" Beattie is a league man though.

"At the end of the day".

Last edited:

RazorRam0n

Juniors
how can anyone trust a bloke who's right hand man was terry "minister for broncos" mackenroth, who also now sits on the QRL board.

independent my arse