What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[NRL.com] How Good Is: Semi Radradra

I would have thought that the obvious answer is that Kelly attended St Gregs at Campbelltown, played SG Ball for Wests, and Chambers went to boarding school in Brisbane?

T.S Quint

Coach
According to that list, Corey Norman is also not eligible for Queensland

Seems strange considering he was born in Brisbane, played his junior football there and went to high school at Keebra Park.
Probably a oversight.

He is also eligible to play for New Zealand.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Broke some record tonight, I think first player in 60 or so years to score 2 or more tries in 5 games in row.

IFR33K

Coach
We seen how we went when semi was injured earlier in the year.

Dare I ask the question, is he more valuable then what Hayne was to the eels????

guruminga

Juniors
He's also equal leading try scorer with Rona. How many games did Semi miss though? Imagine if he played every game. We need that thread from last year counting his try scoring record. Did Stagger start that one? He's looking to smash it injury or suspension not withstanding.

G

semi hs become our new hayne everyone else sits on their arse and waits for semi to drag them out of the shit just like they did with jarryd

jono

Juniors
He's on track for 22-23 tries this season,,,,,I crave the day he can score six in one game and knock Judas of the most tries in a game record

Latest posts