What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Complete 2004 patch with EVERY jersey!

Azkatro

First Grade
Mate, sensational work on the patch. Your work scrubs up very nicely indeed.

I'll have to redo some of my players though. I'm halfway through a league god season with the Cowboys and when I loaded it up after applying the patch Luke Burt was the 5/8th :lol:

I'd done a fair bit of stuffing around before though, like had Gol's patch on and edited the Cowboys team overall stats and stuff. Oh and I had three Daniel Abraham's in my reserves :lol:

Timmo

Juniors
Paullyboy said:
Ive just reinstalled it now and the same thing is happening. For some reason the keyboard doesnt work at all in the game now when i load it up, not in the menu's or anything. But it works fine with any other game or for the internet so its definately something associated with the game.

Anyone have any ideas on what to do to fix it?

I think you need to try and re-configure the keys in the game... after I installed Jonotallica's patch, the controller buttons were all over the place and I had to reconfigure them.
Give it a go.

ortz18

Juniors
Yer its a great patch one problem though, why did you mess around with the players stats. I dont agree with you on a lot of players especially billy slater who doesnt have 10 as speed . Is there any way of reseting stats but keeping the patch?

Docking

Juniors
Timmo said:
The team editor has renewed my love for the game. I have been replacing all the unknown reserve players faces with the faces of myself and friends for my own custom team. It's brilliant. I hate using only the 8 custom faces (none of my friends are black).

How are you using the team editor (I assume v0.9) to create new face meshes. Everytime I try to create these they come out distorted in gameplay.
Is there a trick to it that the team editor makes easier?

(By the way, love your patch :) )

Docking

Juniors
Ok then :)

New faces can be created and used within the game in other ways but I can't work out how it can be done successfully

Timmo

Juniors
It's hard to get the faces just right. You gotta use a good graphics program too. like Photoshop.
The most annoying thing is when you make a face, put it in the game and then find out they have eyes on their foreheads and a mouth on their chin.
Sometimes I find faces that are already in the game that are dead ringers of my friends anyway.

Raiders Rock

Juniors
Timmo, Thanks heaps for this great mod/patch, whatever the hell it is I know it's great!! It's injected some new life into my game again!! If I could I would have your child... well maybe I wouldn't go that far, but you've obviously been working hard on this for a long time so I appreciate all your effort buddy, I await your next offering...

Timmo

Juniors
HA! You're a funny one.
Thanks for the thanks. I just hope that my subliminal advertising in the patch works.

Paullyboy

Coach
Timmo said:
Paullyboy said:
Ive just reinstalled it now and the same thing is happening. For some reason the keyboard doesnt work at all in the game now when i load it up, not in the menu's or anything. But it works fine with any other game or for the internet so its definately something associated with the game.

Anyone have any ideas on what to do to fix it?

I think you need to try and re-configure the keys in the game... after I installed Jonotallica's patch, the controller buttons were all over the place and I had to reconfigure them.
Give it a go.

I re-configure the keys, then about a minute into the game they go on me again. The weird thing is i press alt+tab to get back to the desktop and then alt+tab back to the game and the keys are right again for about 30 seconds untill it happens again. Ive tried re-installing, I even emailed the blokes at trublu - no one can explain it! Its bloody annoying

Timmo

Juniors
It may have something to do with the Num Lock button? If you are using the numbers on the far right of your keyboard, then bumping the num lock may be disabling them. Who knows

Orsunfen

Juniors
Timmo, ive been trying to to download your 2004 patch again but the link on your site has been telling me to try later for the last 2days! im not crash hot on computers mate is there a problem with the link or is it me?

Timmo

Juniors
Well, I've just noticed that it has been DELETED!
It's ok Orsunfen, there is nothing wrong with you and/or your computer.
Anyone have some space where I can store my website and the patch? FTP details would be necessary. Apply within.

Send me a PM if you can help.