What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Confirmed first 5 Rounds

I was surprised they changed it from Rd 10 to Rd 5, but still, I'm pumped for that one, will be a sellout no doubt.

Last edited:
They were always going to have Brisbane v Cowboys on the Friday night, so I was doubting they would have us on the Gold Coast the same night. I thought it would be the Sunday at least though.

Not having one Friday night game in the first five rounds is interesting.

Ritzley

Juniors
The "I love the Dragons" part of me is completely pi#$ed off about the lack of coverage. However, the "bring on the title defence" part of me is quietly happy that we won't have a lot of media-fed pressure on us in the first 5 rounds. We have a tough first 8 games next year (5 away rounds to start PLUS 3 tough trials) so an under the radar title defence might be just what we need.

to_ddeath

Coach
If it's on a monday morning our time, then probably not you'd think. 9 suck ass when it comes to league
coverage (unless it's the finals)...

T.

Is it on at 6:15am (our time) Sunday 27 or Monday 28? I thought it'd be Sunday morning (Sat night UK time), not Monday morning (Sun night UK time)..

Yep, thanks mate - just found that on NRL.com too.

Sunday, February 27

World Club Challenge:
Wigan v St George Illawarra Dragons
DW Stadium, Wigan, England
UK: 7:15pm, NSW: 6:15am (Mon)

BigNormProvan

Juniors
No Friday night games are sweet with me, Channel 9 Victoria are all for League fans - general starting time is 11.30pm for Friday night fixtures.....

Big Norm

Latest posts