What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL considers live sites

brokendigit

Juniors
Welcome to reality, you pimply little jelly-bean...

The NRL are probably not going to set up a live site - nor is it going to be shifted to Telstra.

Go stand outside the S.C.G. gates, & keep banging till they let you in...

I realise that this is your first time past Round 26, but don't shoot your premature load, Girlyboy...

innsaneink

Referee
brokendigit said:
Welcome to reality, you pimply little jelly-bean...

The NRL are probably not going to set up a live site - nor is it going to be shifted to Telstra.

Go stand outside the S.C.G. gates, & keep banging till they let you in...

I realise that this is your first time past Round 26, but don't shoot your premature load, Girlyboy...

You think youre telling me something new?

Youre pretty presumptious, I was going to semi finals watching my team more than likely before you were even born.

I think I'll watch the game from my B reserve seats, though thanx for the stupid advice.

brokendigit

Juniors
innsaneink said:
Youre pretty presumptious, I was going to semi finals watching my team more than likely before you were even born.

I think I'll watch the game from my B reserve seats, though thanx for the stupid advice.

& I'm being presumptuous, am I? Because I'm how old?
Can't put brains on a statue, I guess.

Enjoy your B seats, B-Grader, if that's all you can manage for the most important game in your club's history...

Latest posts