What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy 2018

ThingFish

Juniors
I have 10 playing somehow!!

It's not my priority though overall!

I'd still like to beat my last year's overall of just outside the top 10k though.

Currently I'm just inside the top 8k
Nice going. My goal was top 10000, but I’m like 12000something. Even if I use all four trades I’d only have 8 starters and probably 4 starters I don’t want. My goal this week is to try and get the lowest score of the whole comp:laughing:

hunters

Juniors
I've got 12 starters and 11 trades left. I am playing for overall and could do 2 more trades and $309k in the bank but really can't see anyone that I need to have at the end. Might just have to take the hit this round to set me up for the final run.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I've got 12 starters and 11 trades left. I am playing for overall and could do 2 more trades and $309k in the bank but really can't see anyone that I need to have at the end. Might just have to take the hit this round to set me up for the final run.
Here he is folks....... we are witnessing a special fantasy player here lads......

It's friggin unbelievable....

He will be top 100 soon!!

If I get within 80-100 next week versing Hunters I'll be happy!

Rabbits20

Immortal
@hunters up to a rank of 90 mate and rising!! Congrats.

Seeing as I have Taumalolo I made him captain like you.

I'm currently 5/359 and you're 5/354.

On a sour note mate Gosie looks to have down that shoulder badly @callmack1 @The Windsor Rabbit. I just can't catch a break lads in Fantasy this year. I was hoping he'd generate me some money but he won't now!

I'm gonna need a new 18th man from somewhere! Maybe I have to go Brimson?? I didn't wanna make any trades but I may have too just make 1.

Oh if only I jumped on Su'a....... I had him then took him out...

Why do I play this game for hahahahahaha arrrrggghhhhhh

I was happy when goise started last night but to then go and do his shoulder now I think he is more glass then AR and maybe even Dugan lol

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm still having a good fantasy round even though it's not head to head!

Katoa being a late inclusion for Cronulla is even better for me!

I've seen some massive scores in my side from the likes of Taumalolo, Alvaro and Api etc.....

10/624 with Fonua to come today!

I've cracked the top 5000 too.

It wasn't even my goal to score well this week. It's just happened!!

hunters

Juniors
I'm still having a good fantasy round even though it's not head to head!

Katoa being a late inclusion for Cronulla is even better for me!

I've seen some massive scores in my side from the likes of Taumalolo, Alvaro and Api etc.....

10/624 with Fonua to come today!

I've cracked the top 5000 too.

It wasn't even my goal to score well this week. It's just happened!!
Awesome mate, well done. I better be careful next week.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Attention lads Hunters has done a 12/727 I believe. Woweeeeeeee

He's now up to 48th overall out of the 100k playing @callmack1 @Souths Till I Die @The Windsor Rabbit.

This guy is a freak andits great he's a Bunnyntoo!

Hunters are you ranked 1st or 2nd out of the total of Souths supporters playing?? In fact I'll just check now.

I had an 11/627 even though I wasn't fully focussed on overall I'm happy with that. I sit just outside the top 5k.

Latest posts