What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy 2018

Yep, I'm officially done. FFS, that really frustrates me to lose a prelim by three figgin points because of injury. Sigh.

Oh well, congrats to both Windsor and STID, it'll be a cracking Grand Final that's for sure.

And like I said, it's been a great season, probably the best I've ever had and Its just disappointing its had to end like this. However, 'Glory, Glory Cuz' will be back in 2019 bigger and better than ever!

Damn bro I feel bad about winning now like i did. :frowning2:
You had a great season bro with some terible luck at the end. All the more drive to get there next season bro.

callmack1

Staff member
Damn bro I feel bad about winning now like i did. :frowning2:
You had a great season bro with some terible luck at the end. All the more drive to get there next season bro.
Haha, don't feel bad at all cuz, I'd be stoking if I were in your position. ;) Just one of those hard luck stories haha. And thanks but I reckon the two Grand Finalists deserve to be there, best of luck to you both and I can't wait to watch it unfold.

Dissapointed that my team haven't been mentioned after all I have been the strongest team all season…
Having said that I have enjoyed competing in the league, the banter has been entertaining as well!
Of course mate! I think everyone's done really well this year. Glad you've enjoyed it, I've absoulutely loved it!

Rabbits20

Immortal
So looks like it’s all going to come down to how Fkin Manly play today. I’ll forgive you for cheering for manly STID. Just this once :joy::joy:
Not at all.

You’ve created the biggest upset ever in Fantasy these past two years in which we’ve done it.

It’s the biggest upset we are witnessing...

Well done you’re flogging him....

Margin is over 150 ahead.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Congratulations Windsor I’m actually shocked as I honestly thought I had the better overall team but it just goes to show you can never be complacent in fantasy. You definitely deserve the victory and it’s awesome how well you went this year. Hope to play you all next year as well it’s been good fun :blush:

Congratulations Windsor I’m actually shocked as I honestly thought I had the better overall team but it just goes to show you can never be complacent in fantasy. You definitely deserve the victory and it’s awesome how well you went this year. Hope to play you all next year as well it’s been good fun :blush:
Thanks mate I was shocked as it all unfolded today also cos I know and we all do that you have the better team. Congrats on rank 381 that’s just amazing stuff.
I must have had Lady Luck on my side this week But that’s just fantasy.
It’s been a real fun season and I’ll defo be back next year what ever format is selected to try defend my crown.

callmack1

Staff member
Thanks mate I was shocked as it all unfolded today also cos I know and we all do that you have the better team. Congrats on rank 381 that’s just amazing stuff.
I must have had Lady Luck on my side this week But that’s just fantasy.
It’s been a real fun season and I’ll defo be back next year what ever format is selected to try defend my crown.
Massive congrats to you make, out official winner of the Souths Forum League for 2018!!! A great year for you but that's a massive upset in the Grand Final, very well deserved mate.

Thanks to everyone who took part this year too, it's been great to have a decent sized comp and I have enjoyed it so much with all of you. Been awesome so cheers fellas and we'll certainly be doing it again in 2019!

hunters

Juniors
Congrats Windsor Rabbit, fantastic stuff. And well done STID, you were so strong but sometimes it just doesn't go your way.

Think there is an omen in all this boys. Windsor Rabbit came third in overall head to head standings but took out the big one. Let's hope the NRL third place-getters keep that going!

Inkers75

Juniors
Fellow Fantasy players. Just wanted to say what a blast I had in competing in this seasons competition. Being 10,000 miles away from the majority of you all and 9hrs behind in time made it tricky but this was more than made up in the friendly banter.

Next season Leeds Rabbitohs will return to defend the title of strongest team in the league. :muscle_tone1:

Have a great winter and I look forward to next Spring when it all starts again! :thumbsup_tone1:

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Fellow Fantasy players. Just wanted to say what a blast I had in competing in this seasons competition. Being 10,000 miles away from the majority of you all and 9hrs behind in time made it tricky but this was more than made up in the friendly banter.

Next season Leeds Rabbitohs will return to defend the title of strongest team in the league. :muscle_tone1:

Have a great winter and I look forward to next Spring when it all starts again! :thumbsup_tone1:

Great to hear you enjoyed it mate. If more players join in the better it’s going to be for everyone!